3

Lesliana POV

I finally made it to my room and boy was it breathtaking. I've never had a room this size. I went to grab my bags to start unpacking. I walked into the closet and this is what I saw.

 I walked into the closet and this is what I saw

I must be in the wrong or something. I didn't know what to do. Should I go let him know that I'm on the wrong room. So I deciding not to unpack tonight just in case I had to switch room tomorrow. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. I looked to the left and I saw a note on the nightstand addressed to me. So I opened it to read the letter.

Lesliana,

I had my stylist go shopping for you. In your closet you'll see clothes in your closet. I hope it's to your liking and it fits you. Everyone that works for me always dresses nice. Before I forget on the right of the closet you'll see your uniform that I want you to wear tomorrow. Met me in my office at 6:30am. I'll tell you what your daily duty will be. Please don't be late.

Liam

I walk back into the closet and see the uniform just like he said.

Not bad I thought to myself

Not bad I thought to myself. At least it wasn't like these hideous uniform I've been used to for the last six year.

Let me tell you about myself. My name is Lesliana Oliveira and I'm 26 years old. This has never been my life. You see 6 years ago I lost everything. My parents died in a plane accident.

Third party POV of Lesliana's flashback 6 years ago

Lesliana was at a her best friends engagement party. Shocked to see it was a big outcome. Just lot of rich people with their expensive designer suits and dresses. She hated parties like these. But she had to support her bestie Jasmine. Standing on the balcony looking at the fireworks surrounding around the waterfalls.

She hears voices of coming behind her. She recognize both their voices. She turned around to hug the happy couple. "Congratulation! I'm so happy for the both of you guys." She said. Her best friend was about 5'8" golden brown hair and her looked tanned skin (Jasmine is mixed with Italian and African). If it wasn't for them she would be at alone. She's given up on dating, relationship because her last relationship. She was in a 2 year relationship with Aiden and it turned out that everything was a lie. He was only using her cause her father was the CEO of the company worked for and he wanted to move up the ladder. 

"What are you doing over here by yourself?" Jasmine asked, "You should be out there mingling with all the eligible bachelor out there. It's not like your not one of the sexiest thing at my party next to me." She said with a flip of her hair.

"She's got a point there. If I didn't snag this one. Than I would of asked you out." James said winking at his fiancé.

"Go mingle or I'll drag you out there." Jasmine said flipping her hair.

"How about this let me enjoy the view for five more minutes and than I'll go mingle." She said turning around to enjoy the view.

Jasmine and James both kiss her on the cheeks before walking away.

Enjoying the view?" A deep southern accent came a deep voice behind her.

"It certainly is beautiful...the view that is.", there was a smile in his voice whoever it was. Lesliana turns around to see who the voice belonged to. When she looked at him and whatever she was going say got caught in her throat.

She was happy that James came because she had nothing to say. This has never happened to her whet speechless. Damn this guy so horny right now. She was thinking of jumping the this sexy ass cowboy. What is wrong with her see thought. "Oh I see that you met Jasmine gorgeous and intelligent best friend Lesliana. Lesliana this is my best friend and partner in crime Liam." James said eyeing the two of them. Liam just laughed at what James just said.

"Close your month or you'll let fly's in." Jasmine whispered in my ears."
Shocked at what he best friend said.  Lesliana looks up to see if he heard. Her met his and he just smiled at him. He's smile and dimples that made her wet in places she thought had checked out for vacation. Jasmine shoved in his direction.  "It's a pleasure to meet you Liam." She said extending her hand. Taking her hand Liam grab it and brought it to his lips. "The pleasure is all my." He said looking down at her.

After they introduced themselves they stayed looking at each other. Breaking the silence. "S s so how do you know the lovely couple." She asked.
"I've known James since grade school when he moved her and Jasmine I met her a few years back through another friend." I said taking a step closer to her. To his surprise she did the same.

This boy can have me on my knees begging for more. It's been years since her sham of relationship ended. But getting to what was in front of her. Thinking of what she'd let him do to her just got her wet in a place she forgot existed. Her sex drive was on overdrive right now. His suit did a bad job at hiding the fact that he would make me pearl like an animal in bed. She got wetter just thinking about it. Wishing she can just grab his hand and lead it to her wetness.

Praying that he can't smell her arousal. You smell good." He bent his head and whispered in her ears.
"Nice to meet you Lesliana," he licked her ears. whispered into her ear, "You won't forget my name sweetheart cause one night you'll be screaming it when I make you cum." He said before walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night

When she got home she realized that her parents have not yet returned from their trip. So she just got undressed and climbed into bed. Her thought was of the sexy cowboys.

Walking up to someone banging on the door woke her up. She doesn't think twice bet runs to the door. It was two officers at her door.

"Can I help you officers" She asked.

"Are you Lesliana Oliveira?" One of the officer asked.
Nodding her head

"Ma'am we need you seated for this. Can we come in?" The officer asked.

She stepped aside to let them in. After closing the door she lead them to the door.

"Ma'am we don't know how to tell you this. But you parents plane crushed last night and no one survived." The officer said

Shocked just ran over her head. That her parents had died. When the shock
"Is their anyone we can call for you." The officer asked.

End of flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to know what you think about why Lesliana ended up as maid if she came from money. Your opinion counts....