14

Liam's POV

"Who was that," I asked?

James just hung up his phone. I was beyond myself. I was hoping that we would find the girls by now.

"We have to go now," he said.

"What's going on," I asked following to the car.

"That Lesliana that I was talking to. She gave me their whereabouts and we're going to get them," he said.

Why did she call him and not me. Was she mad at me for some reason.

"Why didn't she call me," I said climbing in the passenger sit.

He didn't respond and it was pissing me off.

"I asked you a question? Why didn't she call me," I yelled.

"Okay I don't know the whole story behind it but when I said your name she acted like she didn't know you," he said.

That can't be right. She didn't know who I was. What happened to her where she doesn't remember me. I know I'm not her boyfriend but for her to forget me like that.

"Man I'm sorry. But I think she got her memory back of my number was the one she called First. So her remembering is a good thing right," he said pulling into the street.

"I guess," was all I can say.

I have to do something when we get there. I can't let her forget who I am. I worked so hard to get her in my life and to lose like this.

Thinking of ways to get her to remember me. I thought it over and we didn't ever connect at all when she worked for me. I tried but I was to afraid of getting rejected by someone I really wanted to be with. How am I going to fix this.

"Man are you okay. You didn't say a word the whole trip. We're almost there and I can't wait to see Jasmine," he said with a smile.

Damn he's got someone and I have no own. I really have to change this some how.

The car coming to a Stop brings me back to the real world. I hear the door open and close. I open my door only to stop.

"Aren't you coming with me to get the girls," he said.

"No! I'll wait here. She doesn't know me and I don't want to scare her,"I said.

"Okay! If you say so. I'll be back with them," he said before walking inside the gas station.

I stayed in the car thinking on what I'm going to do. Going through great length to lose. I'm not even sure where I'm going go from here.

Tap Tap Tap. I hear. Turning my head I see Jasmine with a big smile on her face.

Opening the door I get out of the car. Pulling her in for a huge.

"I'm so glad the both of you are okay," I said pulling back.

"It was all Thanks to Ana. She did all the work," Jasmine said.

"It was nothing," she said.

"Your a hero," I said smiling at her.

She looked my and smiled.

"Come on guys let's get out of here. We can talk about what happened when we get home," James said.

Will she remember that she lives with me and works for me. How will that workout. I don't want to scare her or anything. But there's noway I can lose her.

"Home? Where is my home? Jasmine said that my parents died," she said tears in her eyes.

I know Jasmine didn't to tell her what happened to her parents. Who would like to find out that there parents were murdered. I know I wouldn't want to find that out.

"I know that their dead and I don't remember what happened. Jasmine I know you and James are married but I really don't want to stay in that house alone," she asked looking at Jasmine.

"Ana you've been living at Liam's house for a few months now. Don't you remember that I said you work for him as a maid," Jasmine said.

"You were serious. I thought you were joking," she said with a frown on her face.

Jasmine shook her head.

"Hey don't worry we'll help you get through this when we get," I said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. James I know he's your friend and all but don't make me go home with him. I don't even know him," she said.

"Liam I'm sorry but she will be coming with us. Right now since she's just gotten her memory back and you aren't part of it. This will be best for everyone," he said.

Yes best for everyone but me. I'll give her all the distant she wants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope everyone and a great New Years. Here's another update hope you enjoy. Please leave feedback good or bad. Excuse any mistake. I'll fix once I've completed this story. I'll update again once I've updated all my other stories so please don't ask.
Thank you