13

Lesliana's POV

Jasmine and I have walking forever and don't feel like we were getting anywhere.

"I thought you knew your way around this place," she said.

How the heck did I become friends with in the first place. All she does is whin and it's getting on my last nerve.

"We're almost there just a few more miles and we'll be able to call for help," I said.

"I'll stop my whinny and I know I'm getting on your nerve. I'm so glad that your memory is back," she said.

"Jasmine I'll never leave you," she said.

I can't believe that I was kidnapped by the same people. Why would the take Jasmine and what do they want with me. I live a normal life. I thought to myself.

"Hey Jasmine has anything happened to you or me that I don't remember. Anything that might help me figure out why these guys want us," I asked.

"I'm sorry I don't remember.. Wait remember when we were 9 and we saw what happened to that girl," she said.

"What are you talking about? I don't remember anything like that happening," I said.

"You know what your parents took you to someone to clear your mind. I wish my parents cared enough for me like that. Do you remember those nightmares I had for years,". She asked and I just nodded my head.

Nodding my head gave the okay to continue. I don't understand how I couldn't remember all that. It must have to be traumatizing for Jasmine to go through all that along. The good thing is that she made it through okay. I hope.

"No one would ever invite me to a sleep over because of that. You were the only true friend I had who would tolerate with my nightmare screams," she said.

It must of been hard for her.

"Where here," I said walking into a store.

"I'm glad that we made it safe. I'm going to use the restroom I'll be right back," she said before toward the doors.

"Excuse me Sir can I borrow your phone. We are stranded here and need to call someone to come get us," I said.

"Sure here's the phone," he said handing it to me.

Who was I going to call. I don't have anyone's number anymore. My parents are dead and Jasmine is with me. Jasmine said that I worked with her for her husband's best friend. I can't even remember his number let alone his number but I remember James's number which I still hope it's number.

I dialed the number and prayed it was still his number.

"Hello

"James is that you'd," I said.

"Yes! Who's this and how did you get my number," asked the voice.

"James it's me Lesliana. Jasmine and I need your help. I don't know where we are exactly but we need you to come get us," I said.

"Give me your location and Liam will be there as so as we can," he said.

"Who's this Liam guy," I asked.

"Ana give me the location. We are coming to get you," he said.

"Let me ask? Sir what's the address here," I asked the guy behind the counter.

"5133 HWY 66. Have them take exit 179," said the guy behind the counter.

I told James and hung up the phone. Jasmine walked up to the counter with basket of food.

"How do you think your going to pay for that," I asked shaking my head.

"I forgot we have no money. Did you make that call," she asked.

"James is coming to get us. I gave him the address. But he said his coming with someone named Liam," I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Are you kidding me? You don't remember Liam? You've worked for him for the last 3 months," she said.

"So he's my boss. I wonder how big my office is," I said.

"No! Ana your his maid. You clean his house," she said.

"Your kidding me. I'm a maid so that means I clean for a living. That can't be right," I said.

"Ana you've been gone for a year and he's the one that found you. Your the one that took his job offer. He didn't trick you into being his maid," she said.

"I don't clean after anyone. I have money don't you remember," I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~