5

Liam POV

Lesliana has been working here for about a week now and she still doesn't know who I am. Let alone remember me. Yeah we didn't really get to talk that night much last night. I've never had this problem before. I've alway had girls throwing themselves at me. But I can't even get this girl to look at me.

There's only person that can help me. I grab my phone.

Me: Hey Jasmine can you help me with something.
Jasmine: Sure!
Me: I have a party I want to through this weekend.
Jasmine: What's the occasion or should I ask who is she.
Me: It's something for the company. I just want to Thank all my employees for all their hard work this month.
Jasmine: Sure that's the reason. You and I know that you hate parties. But if that's the lie you want to tell yourself.
Me: I'm not lying. Can you help or not
Jasmine: Fine. What do you want me to do?
Me: Your going to help my maid help plan it. I just haven't told her yet about the party.
Jasmine: When you want me to start this planning of your fake party.
Me: It's not fake I told you. It's a real party for a good reason.
Jasmine: Okay you got me. When should I meet this person I'm working with.
Me: Can I come tonight.
Jasmine: I'll be there with bells on. Lol

I heard up the starts in search for Lesliana. That's weird I haven't seen her for a few hours. I walk the starts in search for her. "Lesliana." I yelled.

No answer. I checked each room. Still no sign of her. Where the Fuck is she. I've checked every room up here. I was heading toward the area of my room when I heard music. She better not be in my room that's the only place in the house. I told her not to enter. Non of the previous maids has ever dared to enter in her. I was pissed. I opened my door and followed the music to my bathroom.

She was on the ground scrubbing the bathroom floor. I was liking the view from up here. I walked closer to her. I just stood there watching her. I guess see saw me from the mirror on the wall.

"Oh, Mr. Cavill what are you doing here." She said trying to get up.

"I'm enjoying the view from here. I'm liking what I'm seeing." Than I slapped her ass.

She jumped up quick. "Mr Cavill what are you doing." Turning around to face me.

"I know you want me just as much as I want you." I said coming closer to her.

"No this can't happen. Your promised to someone else and your my Boss." She said backing away.

"So your saying that if I wasn't promised to someone else and not your Boss than you would give us a chance." I said pushing her up against the bathroom wall.

"I never said that. This can't ever happen. I'm not trying to lose my job over this. I don't want you at all not know or ever." She spat

"Really you don't want me. We'll see about that." Than I kissed her.

She tried to push me away. The more she tried pushing the more I was enjoying this. Breaking the kiss I stepped back from her. "I'm sorry for my action." I said. "That won't happen again."

She back away from with fear in my eyes. Great I just scared her even more. "Why did you do that?" She asked.

"I said I was sorry." I said running my fingers through my hair. Damn I just missed up. Maybe if I tell her I'm not engaged anymore it will help. "Ana I'm not engaged anymore. I broke it off the other day." I said.

"I don't believe you. I want to keep this professional. I'm done here. Do you need anything." She asked

"I'm having a party. So called one of my good friends to come and help you plan. She'll be here later." I said.

"I'll be available to help her." She said walking out my bathroom.

I hope Jasmine doesn't get mad or kill me when she finds out that Lesliana is the one she's helping.