8

Lealiana POV

I was so shocked I couldn't believe that girl Jasmine just hit me. I really don't understand why. I've never met her or any of them before. I was in my room taking care of my face. I really want to leave this place.

I hear knocking on my bedroom door. "Ana are you okay. I'm sorry for what Jasmine did." He said.

"Leave me alone. Go back to your friends and stay away from me." I cried.

He opened my door. Damn I thought I locked that door. "Let me look at your face." He said walking over to me.

"I really don't understand why she would do this to. I've never met her in my life. Why would a person like her and I ever be in the same circle." I said wiping my tears away.

"You really don't know her do you." He asked.

"Why do you think I know her?" I asked.

"Okay I believe you. Tell me what you know about yourself." He said taking a seat on my bed.

"To be honest I don't know that much about my past. All I remember is what I was told." I said

"What do you mean? Did someone feed you information about you." He got up and stood in front of me.

"Why do you care so much about me. I nothing to any of you guys. I'm only your help." I yelled shoving him.

"Your more than just my help. I want to help you remember what happen to you and why you don't remember." He said.

"Lealiana I'm sorry. I didn't know that you didn't remember us." She said walking towards me.

"You stop right there and don't come anywhere near me." I yelled.

"I'm truly sorry for hitting you. Please forgive me." She cried.

"Liam please get her out of my room." Waving them away.

"Come on Liam. I said I was sorry for what I did. I'm her best friend and I want to know what happened to her." Jasmine begged.

I really don't think I would be friends with someone like her. She can't take a hint that I don't want to be friends with her. I wish they would just leave me alone.

"Jasmine can you please leave. I'll talk to her and see if I can get some answer on what happened to her." He whispered to her thinking I didn't hear him.

She walks out with the guy that showed with Liam. "Okay. The mean lady is gone." He laughed.

"I'm really not in the mood." I said.

"Ana tomorrow I'm going to take you somewhere tomorrow. Finding what happened to you is the key to all this." He said before leaving my room also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this update.