VIII

"It's impossible," said pride. "It's risky," said experience. "It's pointless," said reason. "Give it a try," whispered the heart.

Beyoncé
"Move Beyoncé." I groaned and put my face in her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Stop touching me."

"No." I kissed her neck and gently bit it.

"I'm trying to work."

"While you're on vacation."

"So?"

"So, close that damn laptop and come lay with me."

"This is important."

"And so are my needs." I closed her laptop and pulled back onto the bed.

"You're distracting me."

"I'm down to be a distraction." She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Does your lip still hurt?"

"A little. I think you should kiss it and make it better." She giggled and pecked my lips.

"That was a 'you'll be alright' kiss. I want an 'I know how to make you feel better' kiss."

"Well if we're giving those kind of kisses my neck hurts."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah and I think you know where," she winked. I smirked and put my face back in her neck. I kissed it gently the pulled away.

"That was a 'you'll be alright' kiss

"Now you see how I felt." She pouted and put her face in my chest. I chuckled.

"That's not funny."

"Yes, it is."

"It's not even remotely funny."

"Whatever, you ready to come up here and give me a real kiss?"

"No."

"That's cute. For a second there I thought you said no."

"I did."

"Then I guess you don't get your neck kisses." She was about to say something but was interrupted by a soft knock on the door.

"BB, get up."

"I got it." Nicki got up and pulled up her pants. I rolled over and slapped her ass.

"All mines right?"

"All yours."

"Go put some pants on before you scare Solo again. Hell with all that ass I'd be scared too." She giggled and went to put on some sweatpants. I got up to get the door.

"BB, what happened to your lip?"

"Nicki bit it."

"That's a different type of passion mark."

"I didn't mean to bite it that hard!" Nicki yelled across the room.

"But you still meant to bite it."

"That is correct!"

"I don't understand y'all sometimes."

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"She had to go with her father. Can I come in?"

"Sure." I stepped to the side and let her in.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Nicki and I are going to the French Quarter, I have no idea what you're doing."

"I'm coming with y'all."