IX

Beyoncé
When you're falling in love with someone, you realize you don't necessarily like them for all the reasons that other people do. You like them for the little things that they aren't aware of. Like the way they burst out laughing, make weird faces, or dance weirdly. The way they act around little kids or the way they move their hair out of their face. They have absolutely no idea of these things. It's the same with you. People watch you and notice all your great and quirky qualities. You don't notice them because you can't see yourself, but others can. So when you say you aren't beautiful, how do you know? You're not the one that sees yourself everyday. You don't see yourself laughing or acting weird. You just might be someone's definition of perfect.

I was laying on my stomach in Nicki's bed on my phone when she came in and sat on my back. She took my phone from me and tucked it away.

"What are you doing?"

"My mother is on her way here."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah, I know."

"What do you want to do?"

"You can stay. It doesn't matter to me."

"Did you tell her?"

"No, but I'm grown so there isn't much she can do."

"I'll stay with you." I turned over so that I was on my back and then flipped over so that I would be on top.

"How?"

"You were there, you saw how." I pinned her arms above her head.

"Give me a kiss."

"My Mom is on her way over here."

"I don't see how that prevents you giving me a kiss."

"You're far away," she pouted. I leaned down a little bit and she kissed me. She gently bit my bottom lip parting it from my top lip. I slipped my tongue into her mouth running it over the ridges on the roof of her mouth. She quickly pulled away.

"I have to get up." I nodded and laid on the side of her. She kissed my cheek and handed me my phone before getting up.

"Finally a real kiss!" She giggled before going into the bathroom. I checked my phone to see what I missed.

Solange: BB can you come home please, there's someone here for you.

Solange: BB

Solange: Bey

Solange: Beyoncé 🙄

: If it's the police, we never went to New Orleans.

Solange: Okay, but it's not the police you still need to come home.

:Okay child.

I groaned and got out of bed. I grabbed some clothes and went the guest bathroom to take a shower. After that, I lotioned my body then got dressed. I went back into the bedroom to tell Nicki I was leaving.

"Where are you going?" She pouted.

"Solo is acting like she about to die if I don't come home right now so that's where I'm going."