VII

It's crazy because I don't know when you became important to me. It's like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling but you don't realize how they're adding up. Then suddenly your whole lawn is covered. The little things add up. You're my snowstorm baby.

"Solange!"

"I'm in the kitchen BB!"

"I'm going out of town for three days, you coming?"

"That depends, who are you going with?"

"Think about that question."

"Where are y'all going?"

"New Orleans."

"I'd be the odd person out."

"Invite your boyfriend."

"That wasn't my boyfriend."

"Then who was texting you all night?"

"That was a girl."

"Ooh, I see you got options. Well pick one and invite them. Preferably whichever one can be ready in like two hours." She put her hand on her hip and thought for a minute.

"Okay, I picked one."

"Good. Now I need to see of Nicki can come."

"You didn't ask?"

"I already know she's going to say yes."

"Then why are you seeing is she can come?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Stop."

"I was just asking a question."

"Go pack little brat."

"Okay." She left the kitchen and headed upstairs. Pulled my phone to text Nicki.

:Hey, can you have a three day bag packed in two hours?

Onika💙: I think so. Why?

:Because that's when I'm picking you up.

Onika💙: Where are we going?

:You ask a lot of questions baby girl.

I turned my phone off so that I wouldn't get any more of Nicki's texts. I quickly packed my bag then Solange and I went to go get Onika. Solo stayed in the car while I went inside. I rang Nicki's doorbell and waited for her to open the door. When she did open the door she instantly smiled and pulled me into her by my waist.

"Aggressive, I see." She winked and went to get her suitcase.

"I'll take it," I told her.

"You sure?" I nodded and took the bag from her.

"Damn what did you put in here? Your entire life?"

"Enough for three days."

"Three years maybe."

"Don't be dramatic babe." I chuckled at her comment because she was just struggling to drag it to the door. I put the bag in the trunk, opened the door for Nicki then got in myself.

"My payment." She giggled and pecked my lips.

"It's much more expensive than that." She rolled her eyes and pushed her soft lips against mine. I wanted to smile but I also wanted to keep kissing her. Dilemmas.

"Hey guys, just a reminder, Solange is still here." Nicki quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry. Hi, Solange."