X

Onika
I personally feel like there's so much pressure being put on new relationships. There's the pressure to hold good conversations, the pressure of letting other people know, the pressure to be cute enough and not to mention the pressure to actually be happy. When I see a relationship I see two people who've, unfortunately been influenced by the opinion of many others. When I look at my relationship, I just want to see two people that are happy with each other and who they are together.

"Onika baby, can you more your legs just a little bit faster?"

"I'm basically running."

"Well run faster."  I stopped walked completely. Ever since her mother came to see her she's been in a horrible mood and honestly fed up with it.

"What now?"

"For the past two days you've been talking to me like you don't have any sense and I'm tired of it."

"What are you talking about?"

"You've had the horrible attitude."

"I haven't had an attitude with you."

"Says the person that just caught an attitude with me over having an attitude." She looked at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I just haven't had real pressure on me in a while so I don't know who to deal with it in a non teenage way." By pressure she meant meeting my mom.

"It's okay. I'll help you pick something out."

"No pink."

"But-"

"No pink," she repeated.

"Fine, no pink."

"Where is this going to be anyway?"

"Some high end restaurant."

"So I have to look nice?"

"You already got that one down." She raised an eyebrow at me and kissed my forehead.

"So I heard you have a thing for Chanel."

"Just the bags."

"Maybe we should go there first."

"For what?"

"So that you can get some bags."

"We're here for you baby."

"We're here together and I know you want at least one."

"You sure?"

"Positive." She took me to the Chanel store and bought me three bags. Then we went and bought her outfit. It wasn't pink but it was still cute.

"Okay what's next?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking we're going to straighten you hair then maybe some makeup."

"Straight hair and makeup? Oh no, pick one."

"I picked both."