Chapter 20

Author's "message"

This is the final chapter of this book. But I have made a sequel for this, named It's complicated

Go check it out! :)

But I hope you have enjoyed this one, even I know there is lot of mistakes! :) Love you all!

Matilda's P.O.V.

"No"

No, he says. Just no. Without any excuse or anything. Just with one word. And it broke my trust, my feelings, everything.

"Well I think this was it" I said and showed the way out to him.

"No, I want to talk things trough! This isnt over like that!" He yelled to me. Fine, if he wants to do it on that way, he will get it.

"Oh, you wanna talk about it!?! Tell how was her? What did you do with her?!" I yelled to him. I was so angry to him that I could just hit and kick him.

"You know I dont mean that!" He shouted back to me.

"Fine, how long did you have two girls?" I asked without any tone. I looked directly at him. He seemed like he would regret it but I wont let go things like this just like that.

"I broke up with her almost directly when we met"

And that means? Almost directly? He tried to do this less worse.

"What means almost?"

He looked up and I founded him being very uncomfortable. And I enjoyed it. I wanted to make him feel so miserable to doing this to me. I mean, he didnt only break my heart, he also broke my relationship with my BEST friend. My ONLY friend in the world. He took everything from me.

"Maybe two weeks" he said silently.

Wait a second... After two weeks? So he was with her still when we had the car crash?!? While he said I am the only one for him, he was with another girl. While he said he couldnt be happier when he woke up next to me, he was with another girl.

"Get out of here." I said looking away from him. I cant look at him right now. He disqusts me. He is such a jerk. What an asshole. Ida can have her man back. I dont want to be near of him.

"Matilda, Im so sorry. I really am. I know I screwed up but I beg, please forgive me" he said and put his hand onto my shoulder.

I shaked it away from me.

"Get out of here!" I shouted to him. "You ruined my life! You made me lost the most important person in the world! You made my school suck! You, YOU, made me fall in love with you, trust in you, think that finally I would be someone's only one! And what a fool I was. You made me an idiot." I cried in front of him, even I didnt want to do that. I wanted to show him I would be strong enough. I know I am not, he knows it too, but still, I dont want him to be here any more.

"You are the only one who I have ever loved. She meanth nothing to me. Please. Im so sorry, I know I hurted you. But please, please. Forgive me." He also cried.

I wont let his tears make anything change. I cant look at him on the same way any more.

"I say this one more time; get out of here" I said with weak voice.

He was looking around trying to hold his tears for falling down.

"I cant believe it. I mean... I cant live without you. I cant imagine my life without you." He said with crying. He went down and started to hug my waist. "Please. Im so sorry. I cant lose you. I love you so much. Please. Please, I know you have a good heart, what I hurted. But I know it can forgive me. Please"