Chapter 13

Matilda's P.O.V.

I cant sleep. Or I could sleep like two hours but I had a nightmare and now here Im. Awake. On my bed. When I would have five hours left to sleep.

The nightmare I had was about me and Louis. Surprisingly. He told in the interview that he is in the relationship with me. So the whole world knew. All the fans knew. Every pap knew. Everyone.

But it wouldnt be so bad but after that... All the directioners started to tweet me creepy tweets. Like that they would like to kill me or what ever. Any positive tweet didnt come from them.

And then the paps made a story that Im with Louis only because of his money and fame. That he means really nothing for me. It was in every magazine what excist in this world.

But those werent the worst things.

Louis changed into whole another person. He started to treat me very badly and said that his fans are right. That Im not worth of him and I look ugly. His feelings for me was gone and I was left alone.

When I woke up, my heart started to feel pain and my breathing was very hard. After that I havent slept at all. Im only thinking... What if the dream will come true? What if the fans hate me? What if the paps really make stories like that?

What if Louis's feelings faith away?

Louis's P.O.V.

I have three days left in thos school as Matilda's private teacher. Then our trainings for the tour begins and Matilda's has to do a lot of work in that month.

We agreed with the princibal that she will do as many tests as she reaches in that month. So she will have to study and study and study. We wont have too many time for each other on that month... And it worries me because I cant imagine a day without her. I hope I wont turn out to being a horrible bandmate who annoys everyone...

Oh wait... Im already.

I was waiting for Matilda to come as usual. She said she will be a little bit late when she called me an hour ago. An hour... Isnt 'a bit late' I think. She sounded being very tired on the phone. Like she wouldnt have slep at all at night.

The door opened and she came in. Looking exhausted. No... Not only exhausted, terrible and miserable.

She was walking towards to my table with almost closed eyes. She will smash to the table in any minute now if I dont stop her.

"Sweetie! Wakie wakie!"

She opened her eyes and shocked about something.

"How Im here? What time is it? Should I be in the history lesson?"

"Babe, its four in the afternoon. I think you belong here" I said with laughing at her and taking her to sit on my lap. She closed her eyes again.

How can she be so tired?! Havent she slept at all?!

"How are you so tired love?" I tried to wake her up.

"Mmm I couldnt sleep. I had a nightmare..." She said and almost falled asleep. She looks so good while she is sleeping! I could eat her!

Dont worry I wont.

She had a nightmare huh? Well she obviously cant sleep without me! She is too afraid. Well dont you worry my girl, the superman is here to rescue.

"Too scary without me?" I hugged her tight.

"You wish"

Im sorry what I wish?! She will regret that!

"Now, lets start to study"

Matilda's P.O.V.

He got to be kidding me. I cant even keep my eyes open and he wants to study. He surely can be a pain sometimes.

"Really? We have to?" I said with pressing my head on his shoulder wishing that he would say that he is kidding.

"Yes, we have to. So wake up miss"

I wont. He has to make me wake up if he wants to study. I wont study now. And miss? Hell no.

He started to clab his hands in front of my eyes. He cant be serious! I dont want to!

"Stop that!"

"No! We are going to study right now!" He said and took me to sit on the chair. He opened the english book and started to teach something. He thinks Im listening?

Okay. Okay. I try to listen. I try....

"MATILDA!" Louis shouted right trough my ear.

I stood fastly up and fell down immediately.

"What what what? I was listening all the time, I swear" I said while I tried to pull myself up from the floor.

Louis were laughing at me. I joined at him as I got up. He took my hand and pulled me to his hug.

"Sweetie why you are so tired?" He asked with squeezing me thighter.

I dont want to tell him about the nightmare. I dont want to show him that Im wondering and little bit scared about the day when we tell this to all. I dont want to make him feel like this would be too hard for me because it isnt! It really isnt. At least I hope so that it wouldnt. I dont want to complain about something everyday!

Even I have wained about that Im tired already today... But I cant help it, I have slept two hours last night. I cant keep my eyes open.

"I havent slep too much..." I just said with hugging him. He was kissing my behind my ear. I love it so much. It gives me shivers all over my body and makes me giggle to him with pleasure.

He took his look into my eyes from behind of my ear. He smiled me and kissed me.

"Come on. Lets go into my flat to get some sleep" he said and kissed my forehead.

Sleep. That sounds so good in my head. Only thinking about that I will get my head on pillow and get to fall asleep next to Louis... Yes, Im so ready to go sleep.

We left the school and Louis drove us to his flat. And this wasnt the thing what I wanted to see..

"Whos car is that?" I asked when I saw another car at his place.

"Its Harry's..."

Louis's P.O.V.

What is he doing here?! Why now?!

We came in and there he was. Sitting on the coach in my livingroom.

"Hey you who doesnt belong here" I said to him and went to stand in front of him. Matilda was so tired that you could feel her pain. I wonder why she really couldnt sleep last night. I hope our so called fight wasnt the reason.

"Umm I needed to tell you something" he said little weird tone.

"Okay... What is wrong?"

"Nothing too big, but our tour will last little bit longer than we thought"

............. Okay. Not too big. Not too big?!

"How much longer?"

"Two months longer"

Two months?! Okay, who has decided that like month before the tour should start. Who does that?! How that can be even possible!?

"What?! Okay.. You know I just need to sleep this over this was just.. Great"

Two months more without seeing my family? This sucks.