Chapter 12

Matilda's P.O.V.

I left from the restaurant with rush. I went in panic. I dont know what Im thinking but I just cant think about things like that.

Louis has tried to call me all night but I just cant talk with him now.

He is such a great guy and I can see my future with him but the fact that he really is one of the five guys from One Direction... It makes it little bit harder for me to live with it. Somehow I feel like it was easier to live with the dream that 'oh how I wosh he would notice me' in the audience than being for real girlfriend... It is harder than I dreamed of.

"Til, you have to answer him" Ida said. I was lying on my bed with ringing phone next to me. It has really been ringing like nonstop for hours.

"Yeah right..." I said and picked up the phone. "Hey.." I said with silent and little sad tone.
"Sweetie, what happened?" He said confused and angrily. I heard he was driving a car what made me feel very bad because like I have said he isnt the best driver and now he is talking on the phone at the same time...

"Im sorry... I went panic and yeah.."

"Why? Because I asked do you want to tell about us?" He was speaking quite angrily with me.
"Louis, you need to calm down now, let me explain"

"Calm down?! You tell me to calm down when you leave me like that in the restaurant after I asked you if I can tell the world how much I love you?!"

"Louis its not that please just listen to me now"

"Say what you need to say then"

"I freak out when you said that I would have to be on the spotlights and people would make some things about us! Im not used to it! Im not you, Im not one of those girls who like to be photographed, you understand it?"

He was silent a while.

"Yeah.. Thanks. You think I enjoy it? You know... Lets just forget it"

"Louis, I dont think that you would enjoy it"

"I said forget it! We do exactly how you want. Lets keep this like a secret and lets be the rest of our lives inside of the hotels."

He sounded very fustrated and angry. That wasnt what I meant but he got it like that. I dont even know what I meant.

"You know I didnt mean it like that" I said little bit angry also.

"So please tell me what you meant"

"I dont know"

"Matilda! If you want this to work out, we both have to do some sacrifices. I have used my three months holiday to being with you. Not with my family. I wont see my family like in five months now. And Im asking you to do this for me... Is it too much to ask?"

I didnt know that he hasnt seen his family at this time what we have been together. And it made me feel so bad.
I quess is just the time what makes you get used to it, right? At first it will be hard and stressful but you will get used to it....?

"Where are you?" I need to see him. I want to say this face to face. I cant do this on the phone. Its like a break up, you dont do it on the phone. Or that is what I think at least.

"At your door"

Okay, what now?

I ran to open the door and there he really was. Standing with his phone and little bit hopefull look on his face. He came in and went to the livingroom.
There is nothing bad that he just came here but one thing is just disturbing now both of us.
Ida is also here.

"Oh my god. Til you should tell me if someone important is coming here. Im sorry, I look awful" she started to breathe fastly. Like she would having a fangirl attack.

"Okay, Ida. Maybe next time. Now can you leave us alone?" I said trying to calm her down and taking her to put his jacket on.

"Okay okay Im going! See ya Louis!" She shouted before she got out from here. I was litte bit embarrased. First of all that I really left him alone in the restaurant and second... Because of Ida. She is something so... She cant pull herself up when she would really need to.

"Im sorry about that..." I said when I turned back to Louis. He got a little smile om his face.
Just right now, I wanted to say so many words to him how sorry I was and that I dont scare anymore. That it was only the moment.

"Now, look Louis... First, Im sorry." I went to sit on the coach and he came after me. He sat next to me and took my hand.

"Second... Its not too much to ask"

"I only want to know that you feel comfortable. You know we dont have to tell it right now, but just that I know that its on the table in some day" he said with more calm tone now than when he was on the phone.

"Yeah, I know. Im sorry."

"No dont be. I just got scared that I lose you or that I dont mean that much to you"

I kissed him to prove him that he really means the world to me. He couldnt ever lose me. Even we would have how hard time, I will stay by his side.

Louis's P.O.V.

I hope this isnt too much for her. I mean, I know how is it out there. The world can be pretty cruel for you.
I hope she will take it with her amazing personality which makes everything being funny. And that is why I love her and why we get along so well. We are one joke together.

"I love you" I said after she stopped kissing me. She looked at me with her shining eyes and smiled to me. I love her smile. It makes me forget every bad thing in this world. Just look at it, and the whole world dissapears!

"I love you too" she said with smile.

For real, I would like to do it right now. Just tell everyone that we are together. And that nothing can change it. But I guess it's not possible yet. I understand that everything is new for Matilda. Maybe it might be a good thing that she comes first just to the tour with me and see what is like there. And then we can think about it.

We dont have any rush, right?

"Okay, it is starting getting pretty late... You should go to sleep now. We will see tomorrow" I said and kissed her at the last time on her lips.

"You are so boring" she said. What? Im not boring! She will regret to saying that out loud!

"Im pretty far from that!" I took her on my shoulder roughly and threw her on her bed. I started to tickle her that she would start to laugh like a madman. And it worked. She is so easy!

She was laughing very loudly and good that she didnt almost kicked me while I was tickling over her.

"Now say who is boring! You are laughing, my work is done" I stopped but stayed sitting over her. She kept laughing a little with lying on her bed.

"Yeah, you have the skills to tickle but nothing else!"

"We will see that tomorrow" I winked her and kissed goodbye to her.

Life with her feels so easy! Even we have little problems because of One Direction, but I dont let that disturb too much of our lives. And she is just perfect for it. She is just little bit scared to experience something different.

But I wont worry about it. She will get used to it and she will be the most fantastic girlfriend what the world have ever seen! Just wait for it...