Chapter 14

Louis's P.O.V.

We went to sleep after Harry left. He was here for a while just trying to explain why the tour will be that much longer.

The reason for it is clearly that we will have more shows. I dont mean that I dont like being there, but the timing for making the tour longer, wasnt just right.

Well, I have to live with this now. I just sleep it aways. Like Matilda does. She has fell asleep for long time ago. And nothing will wake her up from there. She has been so tired the all day long that she didnt even want to eat anything. And that is not normal for her.

And now I notice, that I cant sleep. Im only thinking about the tour and how to explain my family that there will be those two months more since I will be able to see them. I need to just relax now. It is going to be just fine.

Matilda's P.O.V.

I woke up when the clock 2pm. Well I sure was tired. I looked next to me and saw Louis was still sleeping so I let him sleep as long as he wants.

I went to the kitchen and took an apple and then it hitted me.

"Shit! I had school today!"

Awesome! I just skipped one day of the school because of my sleeping. Well my princibal wont look at me with the good eye tomorrow... But if I call him now, and say that Im ill, its going to be okay!

I rang to my princibal. At the same time I heard Louis waking up.

He came out from the bedroom at the same time when I quited my call. The princibal wasnt very happy to hear that Im "ill" but what else he could have done.

"Are you ill?" Louis asked and kissed me on the forehead.

"No, but look at the time." I smiled to him. He looked at the clock and his eyes crew bigger.

"We have slept this long?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah"

"Great.. So what will we do today then?"

I really dont know. I want to do something today, but I dont know what. I have only two days school left with Louis and the weekend and then it's one month that I dont see him. I want to spend every second around him.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Louis went to open and Ida ran in.

"Okay guys, Im so so sorry" she said being winded.

"About what? Shouldnt you be in school?" I said little bit nervous laugh. What has she done?

"And how did you know where I live?" Louis asked.

"I explain that later but this is more important."

We looked with Louis each other. Louis looked quite nervous and I bet on my face is very scary look.

"I kind of told to one friend about you guys and..."

"And?" I said. I know where this is going to....

"And now the whole school knows... Im very sorry.."

Great.. I knew that telling Ida would be a mistake. I knew it!

But on the other hand this had to be told in someday anyway. And it's good that he has only two days left in school. But I guess this means also that we have to tell about us to everyone... And it makes me feel very scared because of my dream. What if it will come true and so on.

"Okay Ida... It is okay, dont worry" I said and Louis's look turned to me. He looked at me with his open mouth and amazed eyes.

"It is okay?! You dont mind that now everybody knows?" He asked shocked. Well I understand his reaction because I have been so hard for him about that thing.

"Well, if we would have decide when to tell, we wouldnt have done it ever. It was little bit stupid way, but you cant do anything about it anymore"

He kept looking at me. I started to laugh to him because he stayed at the same position with the same look on his face to me.

"Well, Im glad to hear that it doesnt bother you two" Ida said and she was going to leave. I gave her look that yes, she should leave right now. I really dont know how she knew where Louis lived. Well, some fans can do everything, I guess?

I turned back to Louis and he had changed his face to smile. He looked so happy to hearing that it doesnt disturb me. In my head, it makes me nervous and scared, but I have to live with it right now. I have to go forward and see what future brings to us. The feeling that this is meant to be keeps me strong.

"Is it really okay to you?" He asked and gave me hug.

"Yeah, it is, if you promise me that even happens what, we will stay together"

"I will be always here with you, love. I promise it"

He kissed me. It made me to trust his words more than before. His kisses make words to mean more. They are better than words.

Louis's P.O.V.

Okay, not the way what I had planned to release our relationship but I guess it is good enough. Actually it wasnt so good way but atleast now it is on half a way there. Now we only have to addmit it. And I dont think that it will be too long time from today. I can see it already. Right when Matilda leaves the house there is dozens of people asking things from us.

But what I know, it will be the start. After a while there will be less paps atleast.

But I doubt that is it really okay for Matilda. She looks like little bit insecure of us. I wonder if there is something on her mind.

"Matilda, tell me one thing"

"What?"

"Why couldnt you sleep on night before?"

She looked down and took a deep breath. "I had a nightmare like I told you"

"Tell me about what was it?"

She looked away. She went to sit on the coach but I stayed to stand in front of her.

"It was about the time after we had told about us" she said quietly.

She didnt look at me at all. She tried to avoid my eyecontact with every possible way.

"All the fans hated me, paps made a cruel story about us and.." she stopped there.

"And what?"

Now she finally looked at me and I saw her eyes being red. She tried hardly not to cry.

"You changed." she just said.

Now I understand. She is afraiding of that me feelings for her change. Maybe because of the stress or because of paps or fans.

But that would never happen. It will be so sure that I wont read what stories paps start write about us. And I will only listen the fans who are happy for us. Not those who are jealous and start to hate. Why there cant be only love in the world? Why there is hate anyway?

"Listen to me Matilda. There is no way, I would listen what the others say. We are together and that is only what matters. We love each other. And I couldnt ever lose you. Trust me, I will always stay with you and I wont let anybody's hurt my precious girl, be sure of that"

I went to sit next her and gave her a big hug.

"I love you Louis" she said to me and kissed my cheek.

I hope she now really knows that I truly love her more than anything else.

"I love you too"

Love is all around us.

Ida's P.O.V.

Actually, it wasnt any accident that I told that to one person. Or two...

I am so tired of their relationship. It should be me who is Louis's special girl! Not Matilda!

She is not worth him! And Im sure that the whole fandom is with me about this.

And I know how weak Matilda is. She cant be around a people who are disqusting with her.

Im only thinking about Louis's best, that is all.