Chapter 17

Matilda's P.O.V.

One week left before the tour and Im almost done with all the tests. I have no idea how did all the tests have went but at least I have done my best.

Im sitting in the cafeteria with Ida. She has been very weird lately and I really dont know why.

"So, you are leaving on next week?" She asked

"Yes"

"Imagine all those girls who Louis will see and hugg. And when he founds somebody better than you" she said without looking at me. What was that supposed to mean? She hasnt been talking to me for a while and now when she finally opens her mouth, she says something like that.

"What?"

"Yeah, come on Til, we all know it happens"

"What is wrong with you?! I thought you were my friend!"

"I am your friend and Im trying to protect you. Come on, think about it. You are just one of the fans and you will always be"

She is my friend who tries to protect me? It seems more like she is being jealous and acting like an idiot.

If her goal was make our friendship break, she managed it quite well.

I left the table and left to my locker. I have one test in ten minutes and I really have to concentrate on it now.

But how I am going to concentrate on it when I have just lost my best friend because of my relationship?

Relationships dont go before friendships, right?

Louis' P.O.V.

One week and the tour begins. I have waited for it so much! It is great to get back to my work.

"So she is still going with us?" Zayn asked while we were leaving to eat something.

"Yeah, why?"

"No, its great that she is coming, she is awesome!"

"We just thought that she wouldnt be strong enough to handle all this" Liam added.

To being honest, I was scared too that she wouldnt be strong enough. But like I have seen, I was wrong. She has taken all of this so great. And Im so pleased for that. So Im so sure that the tour will go also perfectly with her.

"Well she is" I just said to them. There is nothing more to say about that. Changing the subject please.

We went to eat and as always we talked about girls and so on. One thing disturbed me; Harry was almost the whole time quiet. He didnt say any long sentence, just commented with one word. Quickly as possibly.

I have noticed him being little bit quiet anyway, special with me. I wonder is there is something on his mind.

When we left, I decided to talk just me and Harry, what is wrong.

"Harry, can I talk with you for a second?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Is something wrong?"

"Why you ask?"

"You have been quite quiet lately. Special when Im around"

"No, its nothing. Just forget about it. Sorry"

He left to others quickly. That was so weird.

Matilda's P.O.V.

The test went.... Well, I passed it but I dont know more. You cant be always perfect.

I decided to go home studying. I believe I have there more peace to study than here. Who knows, if I would have little bit ice cream at home...

When I came home, I went right first at the freezer to check out the situation. And there it was. Saved my day!

Tomorrow is the last test, so today is the last day of the studying. So I better study hard right? Well, the TV is also one choice. And we all know which one is the winner.

I turned the TV on and there wasnt anything interesting coming. So, a film. That is also one thing what I could do better than studying to my biology test.

Right when I got the movie on my phone started to ring. It was Louis calling. Smile came onto my face. We havent talked for a while. Again.

"Hey sweetie!"

"Hey babe! How are you?"

"Im fine, you?"

"Just fine. Listen, where are you?"

"Home, why?"

"Great, I have to talk to you. See you soon"

Okay, maybe Im not watching any movie then.

Now, Ida's talk was in my head. Yeah, I know that Louis loves me and yeah I know he has told me that Im not only one fan to him, but when Ida says it...

Louis came in ten minutes. I guess he was quite near of my home.

"Hey babe, I have missed you" He came to hug and kiss me.

"I have missed you too. About what you needed to talk with me"

He went to sit on the coach. He looked little bit sad and that is how I know everything is not right with him.

"What is wrong?" I went to sit next to him and hugged him.

"I think that Harry is angry with me about something" he said hardly.

"Well talk to him"

I was hugging him at the same time, trying to make him feel better.

"I talked with him today. But he didnt say anything to it, just left to others fastly as he could" he said little bit desperately.

I know how good friends he is with Harry. That is why I know how bad he feels now. They are best friends and he hates arguing with him. Or with anyone.

And now he doesnt even know why he is angry with him... I think I have to talk with him about this...

"It is going to be alright, dont worry" I kissed him onto his cheek. He smiled to me a little.

His precious smile. I love it.

Louis' P.O.V.

She made me feel lot of better. Only being with her helps.

I looked on the coffee table and saw her biology books on it and some film on the TV.

"Shouldnt you be studying?" I asked with laughter. I see that studying isnt the first choice for her right now.

"Well sorry. One last test tomorrow and I really dont want to study anymore!" She said with tired laugh. I understand that you cant always have energy to study but it is her last test!

And there is ice cream on the table. She eats it always if she is feeling bad.

"And I see you are eating ice cream. You only eat ice cream when you have a bad day. What is happened?"

"I dont want to complain about things now, so forget it"

Same answer from Harry. What is it that nothing can tell to me?! Am I giving some signs that 'dont tell me anything' or what?!

"Please luv, tell me"

She went to sit little bit more far away from me and looked down.

"I have always said that relationships wont go ahead of friendships"

What has happened? Is something wrong with her and Ida? Dont tell me what I have been scared of. It will kill me.

"And I feel like it has went"