Chapter 10

Matilda's P.O.V.

I fell asleep on my math class. How awesome is that? Teacher wasnt very happy for it but atleast I got a bit of sleep.

We talked with Ida almost the whole night about my relationship with Louis. We had so much to catch up so it took some time.

Im in the cafeteria with her for the long time drinking coffee while Im waiting for the english lesson with Louis. This is just nice. I have missed our little coffee times.

"So, what are you going to do when your lessons end?" She asked suddenly. I hadnt even thought about it. Its not been even on my mind.

True. What am I going to do? Or better, what are WE going to do? Will we keep going to seeing each other or just end this?

I really dont want to end this, because I really think this is so great that it would last forever. But what if he doesnt want it? What if he wants to give up?

"I havent thought about it too much" I just said quietly.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean to make you sad" Ida said quickly.

"No, you are right. He is going to leave me, right?" tears started to fall from my eyes and my breathing was getting harder.

"No, no! You dont know that! He wouldnt! You know he loves you!"

How can she know?! He is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!!! Come on! He would never give his freetime to just orginary girl like me!

What have I been thinking?

Louis's P.O.V.

The princibal was quite understanding with me.

I had a little talk with him and now I have a big surprise to my girl! She is going to be so shocked about this!

I went to wait for Matilda in my class. While I was waiting I started to wrote little bit new songs and stuff.

I looked at the time and I noticed it being quite a lot. She is fifteen minutes late. She is never late. Actually she is always early.

Something isnt clearly right. I better call her to make sure she is okay.

I picked out my phone and rang to her but she didnt answer. I called again but nothing changed.

Im starting being a bit worried about her. This is not like her. She has never missed the lessons without mention.

I ran out from the class and saw that school was empty. Well isnt it surprise, the school has ended like a half an hour ago.

I went to her locker but didnt see her there. I looked from the library, not there.

Well isnt that clear, she isnt here Louis!

I was going out from the school but while I passed the girls toilets I heard some crying from there. Familiar crying.

"Matilda?! Are you there?"

"Go away, please"

"No, tell me what is wrong"

I went inside and saw her sitting under the wash-basin. She had been crying for a long time because her eyes were very red.

"I told you to go away" she said calmy. I wont leave before I get to know what is going on.

"I told you I wont go. Babe what is wrong?" I took her hands and pulled her up and gave her a big hug. She started to cry again.

"This will be over" was the only thing what she got from her mouth.

"What? What will be over?" I asked, I am little bit confused.

"Us! We will be over!" Her crying got louder and louder.

"What?! Where did you got that idea?! I wont ever ever end this!"

"Yes you will! Your tour will start soon and you will have to go and you will have to leave me"

I took my hands on her cheeks to make her look at me. I kissed her and then looked at her.

"Now you listen to me. Dont say a word before I have finished"

She nodded.

"I kind of wanted this to be a surprise but seems like I have to tell it now. I have rang to your parents and I have been talking with your princibal. In a month when we leave to our world tour, you will come with us."

"What?! I mean, what?! Are you crazy?" She said shocked. I knew she will be amazed a big time.

"Yeah, I think I am" I smiled to her. She looked at me with open mouth.

"Going with you to tour? Are you sure you want me to go?"

"What a question was that?! Of course I want! I want you to be there with me! And you know, I really need someone to clean my rooms" I winked her and she laughed a little.

I noticed her being little bit happier.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I guess I could come" she said with playing with my shirt and sneezing.

I laughed to little her and said "you know you dont have any options"

I kissed her and wipped the tears out from her face.

"I cant believe you thought I would leave you" I said to her while I was looking at her incredible eyes.

She looked down bit of sadly and took a deep breath.

"I cant believe that you can love a girl like me" she pulled her look up.

Matilda's P.O.V.

Me, going to the tour? Seriously?

In one way Im pretty excaited but in the other way... Im kind of scared. It is quite a long tour and he will have a lot of stress.

But maybe it is the reason why he wants me to go. He wants me to be there with him and support him. Being with him when he has a tough time.

And Im going to be there for him. No matter what happens.

He hugged me thight and kissed me on the forehead. I love his hugs. They make everything feel better. They have some magical powers.

I laughed a little to him. "You understand that we are still standing in the girls bathroom?"

He looked around him and giggled little.

"Mm.. That is what it seems like" and he kissed me.

He took my hand and started to take me away from there. It is pretty late I see. I have no idea how long had we been there.

He took me to his class and I saw english books on the table. Well this was the thing what I want to do right now. Study!

"We are going to study?!" I said a bit tiredly with little laugh.

"Say when was the last time we have actually been studying?" He said laughing behind the schooltable.

"True, so we better study now" I said and went to sit next to him.

"In your dreams! The school is empty! Nobody will know what we do" he winked to me.

And what was on his mind now?