Chapter 18

Louis' P.O.V.

"What are you saying?" I asked with little fear.

"We have been friends forever with Ida and now I her acting so weird, probably because I havent had time for her" she said without looking at me.

I understand that friends are important, but if it is about something like this... I think this is always going to be the first thing what Im going to choose. She is always on my mind and always when I have some spear time, I call her or I go to see her. And she has done the same. But if her friend doesnt understand that...

"Love, I understand that you feel bad and quilty because of not spending time so much with her. But true friends stay there no matter what happens." I took her hand and kissed her on her cheek. She smiled shyly.

"Now, tomorrow is your last test so this is my order to you. You spend the whole day with her tomorrow"

"Your order?" she looked me with her eyebrows up and smile on her face.

"Yes, my order. And because Im the boss around here, you obey"

She laughed to me. Well at least I made her laugh, even I dont know did I made her feel better. But I did my best, I do anything for my girl.

Matilda's P.O.V.

I guess it is a good idea to spend tomorrowday with Ida. I dont remember when was the last time we did something together. And for being honset, I have missed to being with her. Spending time with her.

I dont know what does Louis always do, but somehow he makes me feel better. Probably that he can make jokes in the right place and they make me laugh. I hope it wont ever end. I want him to stay the way he is forever.

"Fine, I guess I can do that" I said to him and winked. His smile crew on his face.

But even if I would succeed with Ida... I still have to talk with Harry. What was wrong with him? He has always been so... Sweet with Louis. I mean, they talk all the time together, tell everything to each other... There is really something wrong with our best friends...

ON THE NEXT DAY

Getting up to school was hard because knowing that today is the last test and I havent studied at all. Yesterday night went with talking with Louis and somehow I forgot that I should have studied. But I guess it is little bit too late now.

I went to the class where I should have the biology test and the teacher was already waiting for me. He had a weird look at me when he gave the paper to me. Like he would have known that I havent studied.
I went to sit on the table and started to read the paper. This was not what I wanted to see. I dont understand anything. This is going to be so great!

I decided to write some random stuff what I thought I would have remembered from the lessons and which might be related to the subjects but I dont have any clue how it really went. I gave back the test to teacher and left the class. Well it would have gone much better...

When I came to my locker I saw Ida's coming to me. Now it is my time.

"Ida, can we talk for a second?"

"Oh you still want to talk with me?" she said with annoying tone. Now I really need to shake it off because I cant lose my nerves already now.

"Yes, I want. What are you going to do today?" I said with biting my teeth hardly together.

"Nothing, how so?"

"I was wondering if you would like to do something after your schoolday ends?"