Chapter 8

All the boys came at the same time. They were hitting the door like a madmans. I guess that is normal?

Louis went to open and everybody shouted at the same time;

"Tommo! Long time no see man!"

Louis said to me that the guys dont know that Im here. I was standing in the kitchen when the guys, Niall first, came in there. I looked at them with smile and their mouths opened.

"Hey, Im Matilda" I said smile on my face. They were just staring at me. Then Louis came behind them.

"Usually they arent so quiet" he just said to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Well boys, it would be nice if you could say even your names" I winked them and gave my hand to Niall to shake it.

"Umm yeah! Yeah, Im Niall" he shook my hand for long time with staring at my eyes.

Louis came between us and smiled to me. I can see in his face jealously. It made me laugh.

"Other boys want to tell their names?" I said with open hands.

They all came to shake my hands and saying their names. Then they went to sit in the livingroom. They all stared at me.

"Guys, come on!" Louis shouted-whispered them. I laughed to that.

"So, Matilda, what is your thing?" Zayn asked. It was strange question so I looked at him little bit missunderstandingly.

"I mean, you play something or sing?" I saw him being a bit embarrased.

"I play football, but that is all." I said with little laugh.

Liam whispered something to Niall. I shaked my head and went to Louis. He looked at me with smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

We spent the day talking about crazy stuff and I really got to know to the other boys. I think its good to know Louis's best friends better. And the day was pretty awesome, if I could say so.

Louis's P.O.V.

Before the lads left they came all to say to me something.

"You really should keep this one"

"She is great!"

"Perfect for you, Tommo!"

And so on. They dont have to say those things for me. I know those for my own. I know Matilda is something so special and she is something what I shouldnt and I wont ever let go.

"So what did you think of them?" I asked with small and little bit nervous laughter. They honestly were staring at her quite clearly. At the end it was pretty disturbing, but I saw Matilda's only laughing.

Good thing, I guess?

"They were... Special? If I could say so. I guess you can hang with them" she winked to me and came to kiss me.

"They are exactly your type of friends" she added.

"And what is that type?"

"Crazy and scary" I gave him a angry look "but at the same time sweet and wonderful" she laughed and I joined with her.

Yeah, and she was perfectly my type of girl also.

Crazy and scary but at the same time sweet and wonderful.