Chaper 9

Louis's P.O.V.

We are watching a movie on my coach. Or actually Im watching. Matilda is sleeping on my lap. Her head is on my chest. I cant resist but she is just looking so hot right now.

"Dont even think about it"

I freaked out. She was awake all the time?

"Think what?"

She opened her eyes and pulled her head up. She looked at me with judging look. Seriously what did I do?

"I cant look at my hot girlfriend?" I winked her.

She looked at her phone and pulled herself fastly up.

"Shit! Clock is so much! I promised to see Ida an hour ago! I have to go"

She ran to take her jacket on. She came fastly to give me a kiss and she ran out. I was just about to ran after her when she opened the door again.

"Yeah... I forgot that we are quite far from my flat..."

"Yeah sweetie, lets go" I laughed to her and we got to car.

Matilda's P.O.V.

Ida is so going to kill me.

We have made a deal that boyfriends cant go before our friendship.

And what have I done? I havent seen her in two days and when we make a date I over sleep and be late more than hour.

Im such a great friend.

"Sweetie, I can explain to her that it was my fault. Dont you be so sad"

"No, because it wasnt your fault. Im so terrible friend!"

"No you arent! Stop that."

We came to my and Ida's flat. I kissed goodbye Louis and headed to our frontdoor.

I opened the door and right away Ida ran to me.

"Where have you been?" She asked little bit frustrated.

"Im sorry, I fell asleep and slept little bit late"

"Its okey. The important thing is that you are here and you had something to tell me"

We went to our livingroom and talked through every little detail what had happened in these two days. She got so excaited the fact that the boys were today with me.

It was pretty scary that they kept staring at me like that. It wasnt the first time when they saw me.

Well I didnt look like this when I was in the hospital but still. Very disturbing. But I cant say anything to Louis. He would say to boys and then the boys would be embarrased and so on.

Liam's P.O.V.

Im with other lads. We just got from Louis.

"She looked so good!" Harry shouted from the living room. We are at Zayn's flat right now. Trying to make something to eat.

"Come on Harry!" Zayn said to little bit playfully.

"Hey, I wasnt the only one who stared at her! Did you guys see Niall's face?"

"Hahha yes! We saw it" I said together with Zayn looking at red Niall who was eating like usual.

"But she is perfect for Louis, thats sure" Harry addmitted. He was right. There is no more perfect girl in the world for Louis than Matilda.

Louis's P.O.V.

On the next day when I got to school I was planning to say to the princibal that next week will be my last week in here. Im not sure does Matilda know that, but we will start to practise our next tour in one week.

And I wont have so much spare time, for anyone. And even the thought of it kills me. Not seeing Matilda every day... I will literally die.

I knocked to the princibal's door.

"Come in, its open"

I came in and I saw him sitting on his chair and writing something to his book.

"Oh, Louis. What is it?"

"Well, you know next week is my last"

"Oh yeah! Has Matilda learned anything or does she need a new teacher?"

"Well she has learned a lot, but I dont know does she want new one."

"I will have a talk with her. Did you have something else?"

"Actually yes.."

I looked down and tried to pull myself up. Louis, just be a man!

"Can I have Matilda's parents phonenumber?"