Chp 3: Familiar faces

Angel's POV:

______________________________________________________

As I was parking my car in the school's parking lot,I was embraced with the sounds of ratchet ear-piercing screams of the ratchet girls.

What is happening now? I though

I made my way out if my car and proceeded, trying to get to the entrance of the school without getting jumped on.

??- Hey gurl!!

I turned and saw my best friends Destiny, Jaden, and Jada. We are considered the "hard-to-get girls" especially me. I find all boys ratchet ass players. Taken experience of my past relationships.

Me- hey baes!!

I gave them each a hug.

Jaden- Whats with all the commotion? Is Jesus here?

We all laughed at her joke

Me- I actually don't know. I found the school like this when I arrived.all those girls screamed and crowded around the door, so I'm guessing someone or people that is famous are here.

We talked for about five minutes, and then out of no where four fine figures approached us.

Ray- Dayum these ladies are fiiiine!' Especially the one with them purple ripped jeans ( Jada )

Prod- I like the one in red ( Destiny )

Roc- that girl in them blue supras looking fine!!! ( Jaden )

Princeton- I'm digging the girl in lime green toms ( Angel )

Jada- You know we can hear you guys? *chuckling to herself*

Ray- Good! A girl as beautiful as you should be known for her beauty *approaches her and kissed jada's hand *

Jada- *chuckles*wow! Do you use that line for every girl you hook up with?

Ray- No I use that line on every good looking girl I see *winks*

Jada's thoughts: Damn! How can I compete with that? Ray is sexy as hell and I'm suppose to play "hard to get" but if Ray keeps being his sexy self *bites lip*

( They both walk into their first period )

~ Jaden's POV ~

Roc- hey lil ma

Me- heey

Roc- *mumbles* damn u fine *looks up and down*

Me- Nigga speak up

Roc- I said can I get yur number *Darrell's voice*

( if u don't kno who tht is check YouTube and search up can I get your number )

Me- iight *whispers in his ear* 1800-get a life

I turns around and walked to my locker, swishing my hips on purpose

Roc's thoughts: if she keeps this up, imma have no choice but to tear that pussy up!!!

~ Destiny's POV ~

Prod- hi I'm prodigy *takes her hand and kisses it* and you are?

Me- *giggles* my name is destiny and what kind of name is "prodigy"

Prod- are you saying you have never heard of mindless behaviour?

Me- Of course I have! My lil sis sings their songs like all time. My favourite is prod. The way he ju- *thinks for a moment* HOLY SHIT YOUR PROD FROM MINDLESS FUCKING BEHAVIOUR!!! *yells but whispers*

Prod- *chuckles* Haha so I'm your favourite? *smirks*

Me- Nigga pls! Your my favorite in terms if singing!damn your head be looking like a bee with all that black and blonde

Prod- ouch *pretends to be sad*

Me- kidding! What class you got? I got world history

Prod- iight me too *hold out arm* come on my lady our class awaits

Me- *links arm* lol if you want me you gonna have to try harder

( they both laugh and head to class )

~ Angel's POV ~

Me- well I guess it's me and you then puffball

I look up and look at his face. Something of him makes him familiar, but I just shook it off.

Prince- iight shawty what's your name? *looks up and down* and possibly your number?

Me- My name is Angel , I don't know you, if you were fine I would give u my number but when was the last time you looked in the mirror? so please do me a favour and get the fuck away from my face

I turn and walk away fast as possible into first period which is English.

My thoughts- Lord I pray that, that nigga would not be in this cla-

I was interrupted by a sniff of cologne. I turned and I guess I spoke to soon

Prince- *smirks* Anybody sitting here?

___________________________

Yay I've finally finished this chapter. Sorry it too so long but school is just- I can't deal. anyway hope y'all liked it

I did a cast call and no one did it but then this lucky person commented: roc_da_bae4 is Destiny in my story. She is such a great person to even decide and help me write now. Y'all toss her a follow or I kick your asses *in your sleep😈*

I'll try to update as best as I can, but school done it two weeks so be PATIENT

If your ass ain't lazy you can hit me up on ig twitter or kik ( info in bio ) I like ppl who give me ideas and shit lol

Remember:👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

1 comment, 1 vote, 1 like

Deuces✌️✌️