"Be My Fake Girlfriend"

(Authors Note)
I hope you will enjoy this short story... I started writing this about a year ago. So it's not the best. This story is a kind of an introduction to a book I'm currently writing. So you will get a little look of how they got to this point... But anyways please enjoy!
<3
Josie
All rights reserve to @J_123_L

(Editing is still in progress)

Hey I'm Jessica. I'm a short blue eyed mess. Who is currently a freshman attending Westwood high. Am I enjoying highschool? I mean yes I guess so. I think I'm only getting through it because I have my best friend by my side. Her name is Mckeznie I really love her to death. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. We've been friends for most of my child hood. After she moved here with her family from Australia we instantly clicked, and we've been friends ever since. She also has an older brother, and his name is Calum. I might have a crush on him, but I could never tell Mckeznie because that her brother. So I've just kept that little secret to myself for all these years. Mckeznie is also dating Calum's best friend Ashton, and they have been dating for a few years now. I really wish I could have that. Just have someone there for me, but no I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life.

~

I opened my eyes. Then I realized it was Monday. I was dreading going to school as I always am. So I lazily drug myself out of my extremely comfortable bed after my alarm clock had woken me up from my slumber. I picked myself from off my bed, and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I went back to my room and into my dresser to pull out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a dark gray plane t-shirt. I threw on my clothes and slid on my white vans. I looked in my body length mirror hanging over my door, and decided my look was decent enough. I finally finished getting ready by pulling my hair up into a messy bun. After I fixed the pieces around my face, I grabbed my phone from of my bed and my bookbag from off my door. Then, I headed downstairs. I greeted my mom as she was in the kitchen cleaning the counter.

"Bye mom love you," I kissed her on the cheek then I headed out the front door and down the street to mckeznie house. She only lived a few houses down, and I usually just ride with her and Calum every day to school.

"Hey Jess!" Mckenzie called out and waved to me and while she was walking out of her house to get into Calum's car.

"Hey!" I replied back.

I finished my short walk to mckeznies house then I hopped into the backseat of Calum's black Mercedes.

"Hey Jess," Calum said to me as I locked the seatbelt and situated myself in the backseat. 

"Hey Calum," I greeted him back and smiled.

He smiled back at me then he placed his eyes back on the road as he drove to school. Calum actually has pretty good taste in music. So we will usually have a daily jam sesh on the way to school.

We finally arrived at school after the short car ride. Calum parked in the parking spot near the back as usual.

"Hey Jess, is it ok if I go ahead? because I have to turn a paper in before class." She asked me as she was beginning to get out of the car.

"Yeah that's fine see u in a bit." I said back to her as I was collected the rest of my belongings so I could walk inside too.

Mckeznie got out the car, grabbed her bag, and then walked in. Calum watched her walk in he looked at me through the mirror and was smiling. Then he asked me a question.