This is Real

As much as this felt right. This felt wrong he's hurt. I pulled away. Calum looked at me. I looked back at him.

"Jess...what's wrong?" He asked me quietly.

"Calum, I cant keep doing this anymore...I...I really like you.. I can't keep pretending to be a couple. I don't want to pretend to be with you. I can't keep faking this. I don't want "Fake" Love Calum. I need something real." I looked down as the words escaped my mouth. This felt like a dream.

"Jess... I need you. I need us. This isn't fake you and me. This is real. My feelings for you are real." He spoke back while resting his hand on my cheek causing me to look back into his eyes.

"Jess, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling. That's a smile I haven't seen before. It was just full of happiness. Happiness I never thought Calum had inside him.

"Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend Calum Thomas Hood." I replied back to him causing me to smile uncontrollable. I'm happy. Now, now these feeling I have. They feel right.

This feels right.

Calum P.O.V

I finally realized what this void I had inside of my needed to be filled with. It was Jessica. I needed her. And Now I know she needs me.

"Jess do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. That question it felt so good to say. To ask Jessica. I just couldn't stop smiling. She pulls happiness out of me. Happiness I don't know even existed inside of me. That's the affect she had on me and I loved it.

"Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend Calum Thomas Hood."

Those words. They Made me so happy. That thing that I needed, I wanted, I had to have. Is now mine.

***

(One Month Later)

Happiness that's how the days and weeks of this month have been filled. Watching movies on the couch, and then it turning into heated make out sessions. I mean who could go wrong with that? Daily starbucks trips. Smiles, Hugs, Kisses. I just feel like I'm in a cheesy Romance Movie. And I never want it to stop. I just wake up every morning with a smile on my face. She does that to me. She's like a drug that I'd go crazy without. She's my cure.

-

"Come on Mckenzie we are going to be late!" I yelled up to my little sister. I was waiting for her to finish getting ready.

"Hush! I'm coming." She yelled back as she descended the stairs. I grabbed an apple from the table and my keys then headed out the door.

"Wow, I can't believe you have a week left until you graduate," She said to me as she put her book bag in the backseat, and hopped in the car.

"Me either, but I'm glad it's finally going to be over, and I can start focusing on the band more," I said as I was backing my car out. I pulled into Jess's driveway and waited for her. She walked out the door and said goodbye to her mom. Her mom waved out to door to me.

"Hey Mrs Rae!" I called out and waved back to her. Jess hopped in the front.

"Hey!" She smiled to me and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Hi!" I smiled back.

"Ok enough PDA, we are going to be late," Mckenzie said interrupting our moment. Jess and I laughed in return. I started the car back up and drove to school.

"Ooh...omg it's our song!" Jess sang out. And turned the knob allowing the familiar song to play in ears. Jess began dancing and singing to words to our favorite song.

I love her.