Part 5

Asriel led Frisk to a large cabin, decorated with ivy and flowers. "Its just you and me." He explained when she saw only two beds. "Girls' bathrooms are to the right. Dinner is at six."

-_-

Dinner started with flowers and cut meat roasted on a huge fire as a sacrifice for the gods. Frisk hummed in delight at the delicious food on her plate.

"Tomorrow is Capture the Flag." Asriel mentioned. "Chara's favorite sport."

"What's Capture the Flag?"

He throughout for a minute. "Basically, the camp is divided into two teams. The two teams try to get the other's flag. And avoid death and being mauled."

-_-

The flowers smelled sweet. They were bright against her tunic.

Frisk picked another flower to weave into her crown. She looked up at the sound of footsteps. The flowers slowly shriveled and died.

"Sorry about that." A male voice said. He didn't sound sorry. "Those things just happen around me."

Frisk turned...

And awoke to Asriel's prodding.

"Hey, wake up. Time for breakfast." He said. Frisk groaned, glancing at the clock. 6 AM blared at her.

-_-

Breakfast sacrifice was flowers and fruits. Then, the camp was divided.

"We'll keep an eye on you." Chara said, clapping a hand on Frisk's shoulder. Asriel nodded.

Honestly, Frisk didn't know how they wore the armor. It was hot and it was heavy.

"On the whistle!" Papyrus ordered. "Three, two...one!"

The whistle sounded...

And Capture the Flag began.