Part 15

The demigods watched in horror as the Temmie started to grow, until its head brushed the ceiling. Chara growled, running.

With one swipe of its paw, she was thrown back. Her dagger fell out of her hand and was thrown across the floor. "Chara!" Asriel yelled, running to the redhead.

Frisk gulped as she grabbed the dagger. This was going against her morals...

She ran to the Temmie, dodging its paw. Frisk grabbed the sleeve of its yellow and blue sweater and quickly hurried to its neck.

"Frisk, stop!"

The dagger sliced through the monster's neck. The Temmie collapsed to the floor.

"What did you do?!" Asriel yelled.

"Killed it."

"You didn't kill it!" Chara screeched. "When you cut off a Temmie's head, two more grow back."

The three stared at the corpse. Slowly, it got to its feet. There was something shifting on the neck, a giant bubble. Slowly, two bubble forms, shifting into two Temmie's heads.

"HoI! We'Re TeMmIe! AnD yOu'Re GoNnA dIe!"

Frisk gulped. "Run."

-_-

The three rang, hearing the creature's footsteps behind them.

"In there! We can trap it in there!" Chara yelled, pointing to a large room.

The two girls ran inside while Asriel ducked behind the door. Temmie quickly followed the girls inside.

Chara grabbed Frisk's hand and ducked out the door.

The creature roared as it was locked inside. Frisk smiled at her palm, where another pearl rested.