Part 6

"Stay with me Frisk." Asriel ordered. He led her through the forest, through sounds of swords clanging and bodies slamming.

One soldier ran right to them. His and Asriel's swords connected and they fought.

The bronze glowed in the morning light as they clashed, their swords clanging.

"Frisk! Run towards the river!" Asriel ordered.

Frisk nodded and ran.

-_-

When the sounds of battle stopped, Frisk sighed. Pants escaped her as she started to walk.

Where was the river again?

Frisk sighed, tugging on her ponytail.

"Hey sweetheart."

At those words, the brunette froze. She managed to awkwardly yank her borrowed sword from its sheath. "W- Who's there?"

"Nobody important." The voice said. It was smoky and deep, making heat shoot up in Frisk's core and cheeks. She gasped as she felt a kiss pressed against her neck.

One thing she had learned from past boyfriends was that she had a very sensitive neck. Kisses could coax a gasp, licks could get her to moan, and bites could get her to melt.

This voice...was experienced. He pressed kisses from her shoulder to her earlobe, sharp canines clicking against her stud earrings. Then Frisk felt him give her flesh one long lick, nibbling along the way.

Through her haze of pleasure, Frisk felt a hand sneak under her sweater and press against her midriff.

"Go a few more feet that way," Frisk was spun on her feet to face a new direction. "The river will be there."

Frisk gulped, straightening herself. She resisted a quiet groan of disappointment as the solid, warm body pulled away. "T- Thank you."

"You're welcome. Better start running."

And she did.

-_-

Frisk saw the red before she saw the whole flag.

She grinned in elation, hurrying down the riverbank and wading through. The water was cold.

She wasn't expecting the punch to the face.

Three enemy warriors faced her, all with nasty grins. "Little girls like you shouldn't be here." One, a fishman, said.

"Maybe we should show the little girl here what happens if she messes with us." Another, a human, said.

Frisk felt her sword connect with the third before she saw it.

Their swords clanged together as they fought. Frisk felt her ponytail become soaked with sweat, while the other didn't even falter.

The rest of the camp hurried to the river. Asriel had to stop Chara from charging as one of the boys punched Frisk in the face.

Frisk shook her head, expelling her dizziness. Then she received a punch to the stomach, dropping her to her knees.

The guy with the sword raised it...and gagged. Frisk looked up in surprise. The three had bones- one had one through his throat, one through the stomach, and the third had so many bones in his back he looked like a pincushion.

Frisk and the camp stared in horror.