Ch.5 (Read note at Top !!)

Okayyy new start sooo.....I'm changing the part for taylor to be Elle Varner she is very pretty and a cool person Elle is 5'7 buttttt.....I'm gonna change a few things about her hope you don't mind !! and taylor is 18 and Elle is 25 I think but she is awesome and hope you guys like her as much as I do !!!! Onn with the story now !!!!! Ohh yeaa btw go and read my friend Aaliyah book "What I Thought Was Love" and vote and comment on it and its one of my faves soo go do me a favor and read it and follow her while you are at it im soooo proud of her she is new and doing a lot better than me soo goo and read annnnddd im outt !

~Taylor POV (Yess Still)~

I walked into the hospital and put my sun glasses on top of my head. I walked to the front desk and asked the lady I've been seeing for the past months for the same person.

"Ella Timberlake" I said

"Room...376" She replied.

I nodded and started to walk down the hall. I stopped in front of the door that had the numbers "376" on them. I took a deep breath and walked in ready to see the woman I've been calling my grandmother my whole life. I walked in and looked at her. She looked so fragile and small. Like she could break if you touch her. She started to cough and looked over to where I was.

"Come on in baby. Come sit next to me" Her fragile voice said. My grandma is the most important woman in my life. She is on Homicide on the 3rd floor. (If the readers don't know what that means I'm telling you what my parents told me. That floor is for people when the doctors did every and anything that they could do and they can't do anything more and they let time take over.) I HATE seeing her in this condition because now I'm going to loose 2 important women in my life. This sucks.

"Hey grandma" I said closing the door behind me and walking next to her bed and sitting in the chair that was next to it.

"You excited about the move?" She asked trying to sound like she is doing better.

"Grandma. Let's not talk about that. How are you doing?" I knew it was concern in my voice.

"I'm doing better" She lied. I could tell it in her voice.

"Grandma...I know you. You aren't doing better"

"You caught me. I can never get anything past you taylor." She said.

"Yea."

"What time are you and your dad leaving?"

"11:45." (Sorry if I said a different time !!! I forgot !!)

"Well you should get going." She said

"Grandma. It's only 10:30." I said a little scared. She is losing her memory. OMG !! What if she forgets me. Oh my god ! I would die.

"Oh. Let me get some sleep and you go help your dad" She said drifting off into a sleep.

"Bye Grandma. I'll still visit every weekend." I said getting up and kissing her forehead.

I walked out of my grandma room and down the hall. My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID. "Dad" A picture of me and my dad popped up behind it.

"Helloo?" I answered

"Taylor somebody is here to see you when you get home." He said.

"Who?" I asked walking out of the hospital and made my way to my car.

"Just hurry home." With that he hung up. Wow. Rude much.

I got in the car and made my way home. I drove up the drive way behind a silver and black Lamborghini. Woah. Nice car. I got out the car and walked to the front door that was open and had mover men coming in and out of it with boxes. Well reality is finally hitting me. I walked into the house and heard laughing in the kitchen. I walked in and saw my dad laughing with a girl who had her back facing me. She had familiar black hair that reached her waist. I stood at the entrance until my dad noticed me standing there. I could not believe she was here...I haven't seen this woman since 2 summers ago...AND she is PREGNANT.....

!@$#!$%^^&*@*(()_!+)(*@&^@%$#!$%^&@*()_+!(8

Ok so I tried to do something new and the new person for the role of taylor is on the side if you don't know this beautiful woman (Elle Varner) don't forget go read my friend book "What I Thought Was Love" So proud of her...DONT KILL ME I'm still having troubles with school and im on punishment so I had to speed type this sorry for typos and love u all !!! Vote Comment Shareee !!!!!