Ch.11

~Roc POV~

*Before they went next door*

"Roc I saw the girl! And I saw her all over the magazines in your car! With you! Kissing all over her! I saw it all!" Desiree yelled at me through the phone.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Roc Royal and ya'll already know Roc for short. Des just found out about this girl I met at a club and I took her home. Yea we kicked it off after that but hey what do they say about us players? We never quit the game or whatever. I'm trying but she was fine as hell! and shaped like a Coke Bottle! Who wouldn't go after that?! As you can see I'm a player but I'm just looking for that one perfect girl. Some girl and her dad moved in next door and she is cute with they curly hair and her light skin I don't know what color her eyes are but she got a good shape. Let's see if I can work my magic on her.

"Guys! Come downstairs! Its a meeting!" Walter yelled for us to come downstairs.

"Look Des I'm sorry okay? I'm extremly sorry please just give me another chance?" I asked in a pleading tone.

"Whatever roc" She said and I knew she was back the smile in her voice gave it away.

"Look I'll call you after I get back in the house tonight" I said walking down the stairs.

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too." I said back as I sat down on the couch in the middle of Ray and Prod.

"Bye." She said

"Bye" I said as I hung up and put my phone back into my basketball shorts

"I Love youuu" Ray said in a girl voice

"I love you toooo" Prod said in a voice I guess that's mine.

"Shut up" I said pushing them with my arms

"Prince get up!! Come downstairs!!" Walter yelled again.

"I'll get him..." Keisha said as she started walking up the stairs.

Next thing you heard was a loud scream and prince standing at the bottom of the stairs with his frow lightly soaked and his shirt wet sticking to him a little at the top.

"Sit." Walter instructed 

Prince sat on the other side of Ray as keisha came downstairs and sat on the arm of the couch Walter was sitting on. 

They stared at us as they sat across from us. 

"If you are just going to stare at us can I go back to sleep?" Prince asked

"No. I was just making rules." Walter said

"Rules for what?" Ray asked clearly lost like the rest of us

"For your new choreographer and neighbors." He countinued 

"You found us a new choreographer?!" Prod said clearly happy as hell

"Yes and no...."

"What do you mean?" I spoke up

"What we mean is that we know a way to find a choreographer and we are going to have try outs for them." Keisha said

"So...kinda like how you guys did for us to get us as a band and we can only pick one?" Ray said

"Exactly" Walter said in return 

"So when are these try outs being held?" Ray asked

"Next week so do your research and start looking for some people who you want to see. You know some of these young kids and whatnot." Walter said

"Ok...Can I go back to sleep now?" Prince asked

"Yes!" Keisha and Walter both said at the same time.

"Night" He said getting up and walking upstairs

"Be ready by 3!" Walter yelled behind him

"Mhm" He said as he closed his door

"Well I'm going for a run" Ray said as he got up and was out the door

"I'm going to go in my room" Prod said getting up and going upstairs.

"Come on Roc. You're coming with me to the store" Keisha said as she started pulling me towards the door.

~In the car~

"So Roc how have you been?" She asked as we stopped at a red light

"Nothing just the same old things." I said looking on Instagram

"Well you know you could always try and help find some choreographers. Like on Youtube or something." She said as she drove away and to the store's parking lot.

"Yea I can just remind me and I would do it. What all are we getting?" I asked as we got out the car

"Just a few things just stay close to me"

~After getting everything~

We went back to the house and I went upstairs and got on my laptop and logged into youtube. I searched "Hip-Hop choreography" I went down the list and went to this one video that caught my attention. It was to the song "Love More" By Chris Brown. It was a girl and a boy. The girl was hella cute so I did some google research. 

~A few minutes later~

So I found out her name was Taylor and that she is 18 years old and she is an only child and lives in Chicago. While I was in the middle of watching another one of their videos Ray walked in the room.

"Wassup man" He said ploping down onto my bed

"Hey" I said not taking my eyes off the screen

"Who you stalking?" He asked getting up and looking over my shoulder.

"Some choreographers"

"Ohh...She look like a girl I just met...What's her name?" He asked pointing to Taylor

"Her name Taylor 18 year-" 

"18 year old just moved from Chicago" He said cutting me off

"How you know her?" I asked as I paused the video and turned my chair around as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I just met her while I was running her and her dad the new people who just moved in next door."

"I thought Justin Timberlakevjust moved in next door"

"He did? Well you think he might have a daughter on the low?" He asked

"Nah I don't think so he shouldn't" I said 

"Well we'll just find out at dinner tonight" He said walking out of my room and into his next door

I like this girl style. She seem cool and chill and she gotta nice ass. Let's just wait until she meets me and see if I can get some.

!*~&^!%$#%$^%&*&(*~(__+))(*(&^@%$#@!~@#$#$%^*~()_@)(*&^%!$~#@!#~$%^&*()296'543213'4%^&*(~@^&%#$%^&!*(!@P@&~^%$#@!$%^~&*(82765'435!^&~*(~66

OOOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAYYYYY SOO I KOW I BEEN MIA AND WHAT NOT BUT I JUST THREW THIS TOGETHER IN ONE HOUR AND I GRADUATED ON MONDAY !! TURN UP TURN UP ! BUT I GOT OTHER BOOKS IN THE SHOP (CREATE) AND I'M WORKING ON THEM ALL AND THIS BOOK HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN LIKE A MOTH !!! BUT I GOT A IPHONE NOW AND IMMA SEE IF I CAN TRY TO UPDATE ALL I CAN ON IT SO YA'LL WON'T KILL ME BUT IM ONLY 1 READ AWAY FROM 200 !!!! *STALE FACE EMOJI* BUT IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE THIS SUCKISH BOOK MORE AWESOME I GOT GREAT IDEAS IN MY HEAD SO STAY TUNED !!!! LOVE U !!! AND I ALSO MADE A TWITTER SO PLS FOLLOW ME !!!!

Twitter: Happy_feet21

IG: Fun_sized_shortiee

Kik: Happier_without_you

Snapchat: Born_with