Ch.7

New rules "**"s mean A/n and "()"s mean whoever POV it is inside thoughts...Oh yeaa my sis coming home this Friday so u know what that means !!!! turn tf up !!! but I got ISAT this week and I'm going to prob be gone all week...(nothing new) but yeaa go follow my friend aaliyah like frfr she got some good books guys her first book What I thought was love Go read that ish ! *Khalil voice* alright lets go.

~Taylor POV~

My dad pulled up to the airport and me and Thor both didn't want to be here. He had a girlfriend and she is a really pretty dog! This some booty like seriously. We got out the car and I put Thor in his big dumb cage that he gotta ride in the bottom of the plane. (I kow the word but I didn't feel like typing it in). 

"Taylor is Thor in his cage?" My dad asked as he got out the car right behind us.

"How is a person my size supposed to cary a big dog like him dad?" I asked

"Fine. Just go in and get our tickets while  get somebody to take Thor and get him handled" He turned around and started looking for somebody to help him. As I walked away I saw some young looking kid (Like 16 17).

I walked into the airport as the cool air hit me it felt so good! Maybe it was a bad idea to wear these pants. I walked over to the line behind some girl with straight brown hair in front of me. Wow her hair is so pretty and long. When she turned around she looked at me and smiled. Well she seems like a nice person.

I went up to the desk lady and told her I was picking up tickets that were under the name "Timberlake" She asked for my ID....Really woman?!

"I need your ID to make sure that you aren't another crazy fan trying to steal Mr. Timberlake's tickets" She said after I asked her why I did need to give her my ID.

"Wow" I said reaching into my bag to fish out my wallet and showing her my ID. She took it and examined it. She smiled and handed me my tickets.

"Enjoy your ride Miss Timberlake" She said with a nice smile.

"Thanks" I said turning around and walking away.

I saw my dad standing by the security on his phone. I walked up to him and handed him his ticket.

"Do you see that guy over there staring at you?" My dad asked taking off his shoes

"Nope Where?" I asked taking off my belt but it got kinda stuck in one of the loops and when I did get it out it lifted a little bit of my shirt with it exposing my belly button piercing. Wops forgot about that little guy.

"Look to your left a little past 3." My dad always talked like we were in the army its really funny sometimes.

I looked to my left and it was an alright looking boy looking at me. I put my stuff on the belt behind my bag and went through the metal detector.

"Ehh...He's alright but not my type" I said as the female officer started to pat me down.

"You are so picky Taylor" My dad laughed as the male officer started to pat him down.

"No I'm not! I just know what I like and what I don't like." I said putting my stuff back on and grabbing my bag. My dad was right behind me as we walked to the gates.

I'm Really mad at Caty and Dyl and Chris for not coming to say bye to me. That's really low. I thought we were unbreakable.

"Taylor!!!!!!!" A lot of people I may say yelled my name. I turned around and saw everybody from all the classes that me and Dyl taught...Everybody but Dylan and the hoe *His gf/Angel?*...No surprise there.

"Oh my god! Guys!" I said as I ran to the big group of people I watched grow up. I remember us all being in my gerage dancing. I had a few tears in my eyes.

"Now you see that we're reallt going to miss you Tay" Caty said.

We got into a huge group hug and there were a lot of tears and people walking past us saying 'aww' or 'so sweet'

"Flight to LA gate 6 is now boarding" The a female voice echoed through the airport.

"Don't forget to call and face time us" Caty said with tears in her eyes some already falling down her cheeks.

"Promise" I said giving her one more good hug. "I love you" I said stepping away "I love you guys too!" I said walking away.

"Love you too!!" They all yelled again.

Me and my dad went to first class and sat down in our chairs. I pulled out my phone and my red beats and started to listen to beyoncé. This is going to be one long ride...

,@/@7#('9$9@@,@,!?'"+!7"89@0@(1-,$?"'+'9#)')'+#0@-1/#/'$9#(/"*'/$7$,$9'*:-,$-"/@-',#-1+$9$--=£?®?®÷¢['}~~÷^£^_^®™£_\£™……n",-#9#,$28-_£×£\®^®^'¢√£°£¥[¥{|\¢π££^°~•£¶¢¥×'[£{}£}¢_\¢€

haiiiii guys I just finnished this chapter on my tablet and my sis is coming home tomorrow but I'm mad at her at the moment well everybody is she is just.....smh....anywho sorry so short but I'm still with this ISAT crap and I'm happy this my last year in this school turn up !!! *D-Low voice* but that's all I guess don't forget vote comment share read live love life and I'm out *Duces* ~until next time crazies~ I'm kinda mad because this chapter so short *mad face emoji* lol oki frfr byeeeeeee