Ch.1

~A/N- HEYY EVERYBODY !!!! THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE TAKING A LOT OF TWIST AND TURNS SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS MB LOVE STORY BETTER THAN MY LAST ONE AND IT'S OKAY IF YOU THINK THAT ONE SUCKED AND IF YOU THINK THIS ONE SUCKED BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS !! THANKS !! ENJOY THIS BOOK !!!

LOVE ALWAYS,

RYAN T.

!@!&*^%$#$@@!@#$%@%&#@)_~~+~)!&*@^^%#$$@%^(!&)~_*(*~_(&!*&^@*%&#^%$#@%^!&~_*+*!_~!&(^*~^%!$@%#$&^%*@&(*&!_~*)+"}!{:{>"?><?":P{}|}

~Taylor POV~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face telling me to get up. I sat up and laid my back on the headboard. I guess Thor heard me (Yess I'm using my dog again !!)  because he came rishing into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Hey man." I said to him as I rubbed his head and he wagged his tail and hitting my leg hard as hell.

I got out the bed with Thor following me close behind to my bathroom I closed the door as me and Thor both were in the bathroom. Don't judge me I just feel more safe with him in the room with me like what if jason come out of nowhere then what I'm going to do? Thor can handle that for me because he loves me like that.

I got out of my pj's and turned the hot water on to the hottest it could get. I got in and it felt good to feel all my muscles. I washed my hair quickly and my body and got out. I wrapped the towl tightly around my body as I made my way out. I wiped the steam off my mirror and looked at my reflection. Hmm....sometimes I don't like what's looking back at me. I brushed my teeth and I'm gonna handle my hair later. Me and Thor walked out of the bathroom and into my walk in closet. 

"What should I wear today Thor?" I looked down at him to see him alredy sticking his head in my pile of pants. He came back with some red Jeans. "Thank You" I told him rubbing his head.

I went to my shirt pile and picked out my grey sweat shirt.

~A/N- OUTFIT IN COMMENT BOX BELOW~

Once I was finnished with my hair and fully clothed I grabbed my phone ipod and car keys.I ran downstairs into the kitchen with Thor right on my heels. My dad was sitting down at the island looking at something on his phone.

"Mornin dad" I greeted him. His head shot up at the sound of my voice.

"Heyy. Where you going?" He asked

Wow....I didn't know that my own father didn't even know me..

"Really dad? You're asking me where I'm going and it's...8:15 in the morning on a Saturday?" I looked at the time on my phone.

"Look Taylor I think you are worrying too much about this dance stuff....You need to worry about your music...like join a acapella group...or join bow and arrow classes like you used to do when you where younger-"

"Dad I was 8 when I took those bow and arrow classes...." I cut him off

"Taylor all I'm saying is that you should really worry about other things...photography remember how much you loved to do that when you were 14?"

"Dad that was 4 years ago...like seriously you just named all those things I've done in all these years and now I'm worrying about dance. And since we HAVE to go to LA for some crazy reason and this is our last day in Chicago then I want to spend it with dance all the time I could." I told him grabbing a gatorade out of the frige.

"Taylor just re-think those things over. You have an amazing voice and you know that so use it." He said with hope in his voice.

"I will dad....but for now.....I'm going to dance...byee !!!" I walked out of the door before he could say anything else. I got in my car (Pic in external link !!!) and turned on the radio and the song "Drunk in love" By Beyonce was on. Now this is my song. I drove out of the drive-way and got onto the busy street. Off to dance I go.

~SOOOOOOOO GUYS I KNOW YOU PROB HATE ME NOW BECAUSE I BEEN GONE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS AND I STARTED THIS CHAPTER ON RAY BIRTHDAY AND JUST FINNISHED IT !!!! HAPPY LATE BDAY RAY !!!!!! SOOOOO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE !!! LOVE U !!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3