Ch.8

~Tay POV~

I'm sooooooo fvcking bored out of my life!!!! My dad has been on his phone this whole time and its only been 2 hours! And where the hell is my dog?! I took a nap I played with the buttons all around me like I'm a little kid I've been posting hella pictures on instagram I think these people are tired of seeing my face. Only 2 1/2 hours left....God....I'm so boredddd maybe I could play with the flight attendant. I pressed the button and in less than 2 minutes a woman was next to me.

"Yes ma'am? Is there anything that you need or would like?" She asked in her nice voice but I can tell I'm getting on her nerves.

"Is there anything fun to do on this plane?" I asked

"Umm....well I was in the back playing thus new game called flappy bird its very addictive"

"Ohh...Thanks I won't need anything else for a while" I said going into my app store and searching this game.

Okay first off it looks like a knock off mario brothers to be honest. It looks pretty easy. Okay tap. I tapped the fat bird with big lips and watch it go straight to the ground. (What the) Game over? Why would I want to share a score of 0? Okay this game is going down.

~2 hours later~

Okay so now my high score on here is 83 I'm trying to get to 100 by the time we land and I only have about 30 minutes. More than likely not possible. My dad was on his phone doing god kows what and laughing every now and then. Hmm....Any whoooo back to my flappy bird.

~25 minutes later~

My score grew but it only got to 95 I'm only 5 points away! The lady came up to me and told me and my dad that we were going to be landing soon.

"What are you doing over there dad?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Nothing texting somebody"

"Do I know this special somebody?" I asked putting my beats cord into my phone.

"You know them."

"Do I like them?" I asked as the Pilot thanked us for flying with him. We already landed? Wow I didn't notice that we already landed.

Dad didn't answer me and started to get his bag and walk off the plane with me right behind him. Okay imagine your crush saying that he likes you and he is going to ask you out soon. That is how I feel right now! I'm in LA I wasn't so happy to be here but then I remember there is dance left and right down here! My dad can't keep me away from dance that long. Now THIS is awesome.

"Taylor!" My dad called me over to where he had our bags at his feet. But no Thor. Where the hell is my dog?

"Dad...Where is Thor" I asked as I walked up to him

"He should be over there in his cage." He said not looking up from his phone. OMG I swear it's like I'm the parent most of the time.

I looked at Thor's cage and it was open? Who let him out? Who kidnapped him?! Well more like dognap Hehe funny.

"Dad." I said as calmly as I could.

"Taylor" He said looking up from his phone. Finally!

"Where is my dog?!" I yelled as people who walked past us looked at me with a 'Sorry' look.

"He is in his cage."

"Does it look like he is in his cage?!" I said pointing to his now open cage.

"Okay Taylor we can find him soon okay?" My dad said calmly like this is nothing to worry about. I've had Thor since I was 15 he was there when all those stupid horrible things happened to me. But that's a different story to later talk about.