Ch.2

~Taylor POV~ 

I got out of the car and started to walk into the dance building. We teach all types of dancing here you name it. Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, and Ballet. The only thing I'm here to do is hip hop. And sometimes Ballet. But my feet hurt too much in pointe class so I'm like. 'I'm out this jam!!' I walked throught the front doors and said good morning to Ruby at the front desk. 

Class didn't start until 9:30 A.M. and it's only 8:45. Well I'm here early. I walked into the studio for advanced hip hop and saw Dylan standing there.

Dylan is one of my best guy friends. I don't think I would be dancing if it weren't for him to drag me out my bed when we were 14. He is the reason why I dance today. I don't even know how he has that kind of affect on me. He knows me like the back of his hand. It's weird. He knows me better than I know myself half the time.

"Helloooo???? Earth to Taylor?!" I saw Dylan waving his hand in my face. Must've zoned out.

"Yeaa. Sorry. Just thinking about how much I'm gonna miss this place later." I said walking across the room to the stereo with him by my side.

"Do you HAVE to go?" He asked as he cried out.

"I have to but I don't want to" ! sat down with my back against the mirror and Dylan did the same.

"Remember that plan we tried to have a few weeks ago?" He asked laughing

"That wasn't even a few weeks ago it was like last week" I replied laughing along with him.

Soo Dylan thought that it would be funny if I lived in his attic and nobody could find me and that way I could stay in Chicago. Probably him out of all people are gonna miss me. And I told him after he told me this stupid plan that this isn't 'Flowers in the Attic' (Wich in my opinion is an awesome book series !!) and I'd rather go with my dad than spend half of my life in his Attic.

"I'm really gonna miss you" He said shoving his elbow into my side and he pulled his knees up and rested his arms on them.

"I'm gonna miss you too best friend" I smiled and him and he smiled back.

What would I be without this kid? Dylan is only 17 and he is in the same grade as me. He skipped and he smart. Like really smart. I feel dumb with him when in a convorsation about school subjects.

"Well let's enjoy my last day in Chicago and dance like there's no tomorrow." I said as I got up. He groaned and grabbed onto my right hand.

"I don't wanna" Wow this kid is seriously lazy.

"Come on!" I pulled him up my his arm.

"Finee" He got up and stood next to me as we stood infront of the mirror's.

"How did your mom even get your little yellow ass out the bed this morning?" I asked chuckling.

He smiled and started to laugh with me "She threw some water on me"

"You serious?!" His mom was too nice that sounds like something not her.

"Yeaa since she been seeing this stud he been changing her. You know. Fucking up her mind" He pinted to his haid when he said his last sentence.

"You always got me. It takes one hell of a dude to change me." I playfully smacked the back of his head.

He laughed and looked at his watch that was on his wrist. 

"Angel should be here soon." He stated.

"Ughhhh..." I don't like Angel and his ass know it. Ever since they started going out a few months back she been treating him like nothing but shit. It irritates my fucking life.