Ch.9

~Taylor POV~ *I told yall u aint gonna have to deal with her for a long time see..only.....9 chapters? damn...I aint know yall had to deal with her and my ass this long*

~Morning~ 

I woke up to the sun in my face from out of the window. I checked my phone to see what time it was.

8:17 A.M.

Did the time change when we switched different time zones? I hope it did because I don't feel like trying to figure out what time it is. But we are only 2 hours behind *LA* Chicago. What am I doing up this early?

Someone walked into my room with some towles.

"Good your up. I wanted to know if you wanted to go out today." Sal said setting the towles ontop of a box.

"Sure. Just let me get ready." I said getting up as she walked out of my room. I went over to my suitcase with some clothes that will let me survive the week. I pulled an outfit together and went into the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

~After shower~

I think I'm going to go for a run this morning first. I threw on my running clothes *Outfit should be in comment box* and my ear phones and my phone before going downstairs.

"Morning Sweetie." Sal greeted me again as I walked past the kitchen.

"Hey Sal what time are you talking about going out today?" I asked as I strapped my Phone onto my arm in the case. It's an arm case for when you go running.

"Whenever you get back home hun. It doesn't matter to me."

"Okay. I'll be back later." I said going out the door. I went down the block and asked a random person where it was a good place to run. They told me about this park a few blocks down. I told them thanks and made my way to the park. Once I got there I only saw one more person there. It looked like a boy. He was running with his beats over his ears. He came closer to me and stopped infront of me.

"Like something you see?" Wow bad first impression kid.

"A little cocky much?" I didn't even know this kid and he talking to me like we been best friends for the longest.

He was a chocolate complex not too dark but not light. He had two long braids on each side of his head. Boy got hella hair if you ask me. He was tall and had on black basketball shorts with a white t-shirt.

 "It's a difference between cockiness and just having confidence" He said in a ghetto girl voice

"Wow. Did you write that one yourself?" I asked starting at a slow jog.

"Yea. I did. Let's get to running." He said as I put my ear buds in my ear. I turned on my "Drake" playlist with all Drake songs. 

~After run~

"You kinda fast for a short girl" He told me as I took my right ear bud out.

"Umm..Thanks?" It came more out a question than a statement.

Well I learned a little more information about this kid. His name is Raymond but "Everybody"  (Whoever that is) Calls him Ray-Ray. He is 18 years old. Pretty tall if you ask me. He ok looking. Turns out he's a singer and a dancer and he is part of an all boy group. But now we are on our way to I don't even know where when I see "Millennium" Studio and I stop by the window and Ray just keep walking and talking about only god knows what.

I grab him and pull him back which makes him stop talking and look at me.

"What?"

"Look" I said pointing to the empty studio. "Nobodies in there" I said looking at the sign in the window.