Ch.6

~Taylor POV~

"INDIA !!!!!" I yelled

"TAYLOR !!!!" She yelled back

India is my BEST FRIEND she is above Caitlyn (Still love her too though). I've known this girl since...well our moms were best friends until my mom fled and left us..bitch...okay enough talk about that lady. India is 17 years old same height as me (5'3) light brown hair and brown eyes. I haven't seen her since a few summers ago when she left with her ass of a boyfriend Derick. I don't want to talk about him though. I hope this not his baby that's growing inside of my best friend.

"Where have you bee chick?!" I asked sitting at the island that had one open spot but the rest of the space was filled with boxes.

"I've been chilling here and there." She said leaning on the island.

"Soo...Boo...Why you let him hit it?" I asked trying to hold in my laugh

"I don't know girl! He was just so fine and we started making out then one thing lead to the next and here I am now." She explained

"Wait. Wait. Wait...So Derick not the daddy?"

"Oh hell naw girl. What I look like having a baby by...That."

"Then who the daddy?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"This one fine ass boy...His name is Maurice and he is fine girl!"

"Okay okay..So Who the Godparents of this little bundle of joy" I hoped it was me We used to talk about having kids when we were younger and I would be the godmother of her first born and she would be for mine.

"Hmm....." She pretended to think "Ya know the reason I came over here was to ask you if you could be but you know if you don't want to be-"

"NOOO!!! I would love to!" I yelled as I hugged her.

"Okay. It was nice spending time with you love but I have to go to the Doc. I'm really gonna miss you Tay Bay." She smiled at the old nickname she gave me when we were 13.

I walked her to her car and watched as she drove off down the street. Man. I'm really going to miss my Chicago.

"Taylor!" My dad yelled from inside the house.

"Yes Father" I walked into the now empty house. "What the f-"

"Don't even say it. Come on we're about to go to the airport."

"Where did Caty Chris and Dyl go?" I asked looking around for them

"They said that they're going to meet us at the airport. Now go get your bag" He said walking out the door

"Finee" I said walking up the stairs. I opened the door to my now empty room. I had some good memories in this room. This house period. I grabbed my bag with my laptop and other good stuff in it I thought I might need to survive this 4 and a half hour ride on a plane.

I walked back downstairs to the front door and got one more good look at the house that I'm leaving. Gonna miss you house !! Wait where the flying fuck is my dog?!

"THOR?!" I yelled through the house.

"Taylor! Thor is right here in the back! Let's go!" My dad yelled out the window of his car (RX 350 Lexus)

"Oh." I said under my breath.

I closed the door and ran to the passenger side of the car and hopped in. I looked out the mirror on my right and watch the house become a little dot as we drove further and further. I put my beats over my ears and listened to "Ass back home By: Gym Class Heroes"

~!@!#$%^&*()_~+_)(*~&^%$#@!~@#$%^&*()_}{":?><>???":{}{|{_)(*&^%$#@!@~!@#$%^&*()_|}{:>/';\]]-0987654321345678()(*^%$#@!#$%^&*865$%^&&%$#@#$74#$#342$%234567@#457#45790--=][

Sorry I'm sick right now guys and I didn't go to school and I'm updating sorry it's so short im working on the next chapter right now and Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE like damn show ya girl some love im working on the cover my friend aaliyah (Yall heard of her before What I thought was love) Yea that girl and I hope you guys have read her book and she is making a warewolf book for all my supernatural people out there !! and I read a few of her chapters and I am sooooo proud of her still show her some love too byee guys until next time !!