Ch.10

~Taylor POV~

After getting our nails done and getting some food Sal took me back home because she said that some neighbors from next door were coming to visit us and maybe stay for dinner. I hope they are really cool people because I don't do good around people who aren't weird. I'm currently in my room putting ish up in the closet and stuff in the dwars in my dresser and jaming to Rihanna's songs. All of them. "Rude Boy" is playing and I'm jaming in my cooling clothes and what not with no shoes on. My feet are cute now so let them just be out. *Me as a person hate feet I can't stand them omg lol like I can be around them and all but I just don't like feet they just...ughhhhhhhh....Back to le story* 

I walked downstairs dancing and singing in my playing voice.

"Come here Rude boy, boy 

Can you get it up

Come here Rude boy, boy 

Is you big enough

Take it, Take it

Baby, Baby

Take it, Take it

Love me

Love me-"

Somebody rang the doorbell but I kept doing little dancing and singing. It's like 5:30 now. I hope it's not the new people we are supposed to meet. The doorbell rang again and nobody is going to the door.

"Coming!" I yelled as I jogged to the front door and took my beats off. I opened the door and was greeted by four teenaged boys and two adults. One woman and one man.

"Umm...Hi..We're looking for Mr. Timberlake? Do we have the wrong house?" The woman asked.

"Um..No you're in the right house. I'm Taylor. I'm his daughter." I said shaking their hands and stepping to the side to let them in.

"I didn't know he HAD a daughter." The man said.

"Yea about that you guys didn't see me." I said walking away.

"Taylor?" Is that one of the boys? How they know me?

I turned around and was faced with the one and only Ray...

"Heyy but you wanna pull them pants up?" I asked. I hate when boys sag well its okay a little but bro yo whole booty out?! If I wanted to see your whole butt then....I don't know what I would do but that's just nasty.

Ray pulled up his pants as the three guys behind him laughed.

"You already whipped and you barley know the girl!" Some guy with great teeth a perfect smile and curly hair that was light brown at the top. He had some pretty eyes too. He was buff as hell. Looking like a mini body builder. And fine as hell.... :3

"Can ya'll pull ya'll pants up too." I said in my nicest voice possible at the other boys.

"What you gonna do if we don't?" Some dude with a big afro puff ontop of his head said.

~Moments later~ *Think of it like that voice off of spongebob saying that lol*

"Now we won't have this problem anymore." I said walking away from Prodigy and Roc and Prine and Ray. Weird ass names for a group but it fits them.

See here's what happened once Princeton asked what I would do I put an example on them on me almost killing them. I took MMA classes as a kid. My dad said that my saftey was important too. Probably the nicest thing he has said to me my whole life.