Chapter One : Angelina Joss Alone Home

Angelina was Alone At Home Because Her Parents Were Out For An Urgent Meeting. She Feel Bored So She Decided To Turned On The Television And Heard On The News About Girls Are Killing By A Murderer Whom Named As Gretzhen Who Was On The Loose. At The Exact Moment, She Noticed A Man Standing Out In The Snow. He Flitted The Profile Of The Murderer Exactly, And was Smiling At HEr ..

She Panicked And Picked Up The Phone To Call Police For An Help. She Looked Back At The Glass Window As She Pressed The Phone Close To Her Ear. Then She Noticed He Was Just Closer To Her.

She Sensed Something Was Amiss And Dropped The Phone In Shocked. There Were No Foot Prints In The Snow.Then Only She Realized That Was Just An Fake Thoughts Of His Reflection And I'm Get Scared For Nothing.

Angelina says (Oh God Why I'm Dam Scaring for nothing?EeesssSshhhhhh..!!!)

House Bell's Rings..!!!

Gling Glong ... Gling Glong.... Gling Glong ...!!!!

Angelina Feel Curious To Open The Door. She Go Near The Door But She Ask Who Is This..? Before She Open The Door.
But No One Is Answering There..!! And The Bell's Starts To Ring's Again And Again Non Stop.

So Angelina Decided To Take Something With Her For An Safety. She Takes A Sharp Long Knife And Slowly Open The Door. Ahhhh..?? No One Is There Then How A Bell Ring's ..??

1,2,3 Here Go Buuuuuuu I'm Here Sis, Alex Joss..!!!
Angelina Shocked And Dropped Off The Knife ..!! Alex, Haaaa?? What??? Hmmm???You???crazy????.

Angelina: Hey It's You ..?
Alex: Yeah It's Me..!! And You Don't Know Me ..?
Angelina : Sorry Misunderstanding ..heheh??
Alex: Misunderstanding ?? Why Your Holding A Knife..?
Angelina: Just For A Fun ..?? Surprise ..??
Alex: For Fun? Crazy ..!! You Were Holding The Knife Like Gonna
Kill Me? Seriously,I Think Your Brain Have Been Injured
Somewhere?
Angelina: Nope..!! Erhmm Sorrg My Dear. I'm Alone At Home Just
Know, So I Feel So scary ...!!
Alex: For What You Have To Scared Soo Seriously Untill bring Knife
Along With You.? Did Anyone Says Dinosaurs, King Kong,
Ghost or Anything Coming To Our House Today..?
Angelina: Ahhh...!! Nope.. I Feel Scared For A Murderer Whom
Killing Girls For No Reason's ..!!
Alex: Ohh Madam Angelina, Why You're So Stupid ??
Angelina: Hey Shut Up And Dont Try To Insult Me Ok..!!
Alex: Im Not Insulting You, I'm Telling The Truth..!! Because You
Scared For Nothing Too Serious .. The Murderer Comes Out
Police Will Catch And He Won't Come Our House..!!
Angelina: Really..!! Hammm..!!! Now Feels Good..!

Then Finally Angelina Keep Calm And Welcoming Her Sister To Home After A Long Time. Both Of Them Go Inside Home And Closed The Door.Angelina Says She Will Be Relax For Five Minutes
And Cook Very delicious For Her Sister Whom Just Come From
Malaysia While She Takes Her Fresh Bath..

five Minutes Later,

Angelina Start Cooking Chicken Suop With Chicken Fried Rice And Spicy Meat Fry..!! Ohhh Angelina hope This Gonna
Tastier And Delicious Most Important His Sister Favorite Food.
Then She Heard Like Someone Is Coming Towards Her Home..!!
Then Bell's Starts To Ring..!!! Angelina Again Feel Curious And Called Her Sister To Open The Door...!!

Her Sister Say I'm Busy Make Up So You Are The One Who Have To Open The Door ... Angelina Feels Eghhh..!!!

Bell's Rings Like Non Stop

Gling Gling Gling Gling Glong ...Gling Glong Gling.. Gling Glong ..