Chapter Two : Broken Heart Change To Violence

After That Propose, Angelina Didn't Say Anything For A Quiet Moment ..!!

Gretzhen Feels Like Breaking Up A Hard Stone That Can Never Breaks, When Angelina Doesn't React Anything For His Proposed. He Cried And Think Maybe That's Not A Good Way To Propose Her. So Gretzhen Propose In New Different Way To Make Her Feel For Him.

Gretzhen: "Set A Place For Me In Your Heart My Baby And Not In Your Mind, Because For The Mind Easily Makes Everyone To Forget But The Heart Always Will Gives A Remembers. So I Love You And Would You Be My Future Wife."

Alex: Stop It ..!! How Dare You Talk To My Sister Like That And You Have Been Over Your Limits. Better Get An Life Before I Had A Call To Police

Gretzhen Gets Off Angry And He Hit Alex In The Wall And Kicked Her. Ohppzz...!! Alex Suffers On Breathing . Angelina Tried To Wake Up Alex But She Didn't Move Or Gives Any Reactions. Angelina Cries Loudly And Shouted Gretzhen......!!!!
Gretzhen Hold Angelina hand And Bring Her Close To His Body.
He Hold Her Very Tight For Make Her Like Can't Run Anywhere .

Little Conversation Goes On

Gretzhen: Oh Baby Girl Please Don't Cry And Don't Bother About Your Sister. Your Sister Were Talking Nonsense To Me That's Why I Have To Hit Her In The Wall. Don't Worry Baby, I Will Not Do The Same Thing Towards You Because I Love You.

Angelina: Please See Your Face In The Mirror Before Propose To Me. Because The Mirror Will Reflect Or Said Your Attitude And Behavior There .Do You Understand ...!!!

Gretzhen: "If I Get Your smile, I Don't Need To Be Rude. If I Get Your Voice, I Don't Need To Force You. If I Get Your Smells, I Don't Need Any Girls. If I Get You, I Dont Need To Be A Murderer ."

Angelina: You Can't Force Me To Love You. Gretzhen Did You Know You're A Dangerous Murderer And Love Doesn't Come The Way Of Forcing .

Gretzhen: Huh? I Keep Loving You When Its Clear That You Don't Feel The Same Way For Me.

Angelina: why..? I Have To Feel The Same Way For You Murdere.

Gretzhen: That's The Problem Is, So I Will Force You Rudely Baby To Love Me

Angelina: No Away ! What The Rubbish Are You Talking ?

Gretzhen: What Did You Say? You? Sure I Will Killed You If You Not Agree..!! Angelina..!!!

Angelina: I'm Not Bother Of That?

Gretzhen Feels Broken Heart When Angelina Say Like That, So He Strangled Her Neck With Forcing Her To Love Him.
But, Angelina Still Not Accept And Arguing With Him. He Took A Sharp Knife And Brought The knife Close to Her Neck. Angelina In Warm And Scared So She Started To Pray Silently In Her Heart. Blood Starts Flow Down Slowly From Her Neck. Gretzhen Grabs Her Arms And Asked Her One More Time That "Do You Will Love Me". She Answered, "Gretzhen Im Not Scared Of Dying And I Will Not Love You".

Gretzhen Pulls Her Hair While Trying To Kiss Angelina. Alex Suddenly Breaths Out And Getting Well. She Woke Up Then Shouted Very Loudly For An Help. She Opens The Window And Shouted "Somebody Gonna Kill Us, Please Help Me" Angelina Feels Happy When Her Sister Is Alright And Gretzhen Is Going Near Alex Again. This Time Is Alex Turn To Fight With Gretzhen. She Took A Long Magnetic Tools And Hit That On His Head . Unfortunately He Never Injured So Bad , So He Tied Up Both Girls In A Chair.

Hero Gonna Enter...!!!

Superman Styles ... Hehe Wondering Guy Part ...!!

Zack is A Richest Boy Whom Son Of Anthony. Anthony Running A Multi National Business By His Own But He Will Look Simple And Kind Hearted. On That Day, Zack and His Dad Plan To Have A Long Walk For Take Some Fresh Air On Night. Even though They Have Many Expensive Cars They Decided To Walk There Is Because They Are Tired Of Going In Car Always. Zack Choose A Best Comfortable Outfit For Go Out With Comfortable And Relax. To Tell About Zack, He Is The Only Son Of Anthony And Just Graduated From High School. Zack Is A Helpful Boy And Never Been Tells Lies To Anyone. Zack Status Was Just Still On single And He Waiting For A Girl Whom Understand Him Well.

Who's The Lucky One's ...!!

#Keep On Your Votes And Comments Needed Please
#What's Next?? Are You In Tension ??
#Next Update, Next Sunday ..!!
#Sorry If My Words Are Errors ...!!!