Chapter Four : Crazy Night

Angelina And Zack Falls In Deep Hugs Untill Doesn't Realize That Their Parents Is Looking At Them. Zack Dad Anthony Didn't Feel Anger Or Hatred Towards His Son When He Hugs That Girl In front Of Him. But Angelina Parents Were So Much Angry And Feel Shameless Towards Their Daughter Angelina For That Cheap Behavior. Angelina Dad Mr. Mark Shouted "Angelinaaaaaaaaa .......!!!! " Then Angelina , Haaa? Dad? Mom? What? Oh? Shit? God? Sorry??

Damn Scary For Her Parents ...!!!

She Looked Down With An Worry...!!

Mr.Mark Scold Angelina For THe Deep Hug With A Unknown Boy And Asked What Are Happening On Here. Angelina Started To Cry And Keeps On Silent. Zack Can't See Angelina Dropping Her Eye Water Then He Ask His Dad To Tell What Happened On Here To The Angelina Parents. MR Anthony Tells The Full Story On What Happened To Their Daughters When They Left Alone At Home.

MR.Mark And MRS Nancy Feel's Bad For Not Understanding Their Sweet Daughter Angelina And Then Her Parents Asked Sorry Towards Zack And His Dad For Misunderstanding Them. MR Anthony Said He Doesn't Mind About That And Went Outside Door To Go Their Home, Because It's Already Late Night . MRs Nancy Hold On Them And Strictly Said To Zack And His Dad Should Take Supper With Them Here Today.

After Angelina Mom Strictly Said, They Agreed To Supper With Them. Alex Sulking With Her Family Because No One Is Taking Care Of Her Whom Just Before Last Five Hours Arrived From Malaysia. MR Mark , Nancy Persuade And Apologized To Their Second Little Baby Gurl Alex For Forgetting To Ask Their Daughter That When She Arrived From Malaysia. She Continued Argues Then Also Forgive Her Parents And Hug Them Lovingly .

After They Had Their Supper Together , Zack Goes In The kitchen To Wash His Hand And To See Angelina..!!!

Conversations Goes On Viral

Zack: Hola Carino, The Food Prepared By You So Yummy !!
Angelina: Thank You For Saving My Sister And Me ..!! My Food
So Yummy Yummy Haaa..!!!
Zack: Heck No Need To Thank Me. If I Didn't Help You, I Will
NoT Get A Chance To Met You In My Life And Your Food Isn't Just Yummy, It's WellPrepared With Delicious. By The Way I'm Zack And You ?
Angelina: Erhmmm!!! What!!! Thanks For Tasting My Food !!
Me Angelina Joss And Just Call Me Angel ..!!
Zack: Nothing,Can I Ask You Something If You Didn't Mind?
Angelina: You May Proceed Dude !!
Zack: Do You Have Boyfriend ? Or Still Single? Angel Of Angelina Joss
Angelina: Brother I Know What You're Meant By And I'm Already Having A Cute Boyfriend .
Zack: Ahyooo Noo !!!! But Why God Did This To Me ?
Coupled? Please Don't And Stop Saying Me Brother !!! The Word Brother Are Insulting Me Please ...!!!
Angelina: Haaa !! Don't Worry Brother I'm Still Single. I Am Finding A Boy Whom Really Can Take Care Me Well And Makes Me Happy Each Moment Because I'm Angel Of God What !!!
Zack: Oh God Thanks To Keep This Angle Single For Me.
Can You Remove The Words Brother And Say Zack..? You Look So Beautiful In Night Dress ..
Angelina: Hmm Ok Dude Thanks
Zack: Love You Always
Angelina: Hey What You Said?? What?? Why?? Are You Crazy??

Zack Saw Angelina Face And He Puts A Little Smile In His Rose Lips At Her. Angelina confused That Why He Tell "Love You Always" . Zack Father Call His Driver To Come And Pick Up Them. Zack And His Dad Were Talking To Angelina Family While Waiting For The Driver Reaches Their House. 'Peep... Peeepd... Ppeed ...!!' Driver Reached Angelina Home And They Were Going Outside Door From Angelina House To Go Back Their Palace.

Zack Felt Kind Of Left And Miss Something Very Valuable Feel's At Angelina House ...!!!

It's Taken Fifteen Minutes To Reached Their Palace. When They Got In Their Palace, They Saw Everybody Was Sleeping Because It's Already Midnight . So Zack And His Dad Just Go In To Their Own Room To Sleep.Zack Didn't Feel Think To Sleep But He Felt Like His Heart Opens Automatically For A Angel And Feel So Dreamy. Love Starts Bell Ring's In Zack Heart Untill Make Him Feel Unsleep.. !! Love Has Power To Not Control Our Heart From Feelings.

Love Starts ...!!!

Zack Hook Up By Angelina ...!!!

Hahaha Hahaha ...!!!

#Cupid Love
#Comments And Vote Recently Needs Please
#Sorry For Late Updates
#Continue