Chapter Six : Magic Of Love

The Boy Whom Fall In Love With Angelina IN The FIrst Day Of College Orientation Is Named Allon. His Dad Is A International Business Gold And Diamond Creator And Also Owns Many
Jewelry Companies In All World . The World Company Named "Allon D&J Star Jewels". Allon Born For Rich!!! He Is More Soft  Sensitive In Emotionals And Looking For A Beautiful Girl Whom Can Take Care Him Always In Any Situationa And Whom Never Breaks The Relationship Forever ..!!

As Now He Meet Up With His Dream Girl !!!!

Allon Stands Like A Mad And Angelina Walk Away From Him To Find Out By Her Own That Where The Meeting Room Is Because That Boy Isn't Telling Anything . He Smiled To Her Like Crazy And Mad. Angelina Soo Tired Of Finding That Room Because She Goes In Out, In Out, In And Out In All Room.

She Relax For Five Minutes Near One Room And Didn't Realize That, That's The Meeting Room Is. She Saw A Girl Goes In That Room, So Angelina Ran Towards The Girl And Asked Her " Is This Meeting Room Is ". She Said Yes. So Angelina Follow Her Goes In The Room. She Meet's With All New Kind Of Students.

College Life is The Best Feeling Ever!!

Allon Still Standing At Lobby With Blur"Blur"And Smiling Alone, Because Of Angelina. Ohh Wait??See Who Is That? How Its
Possible? Oh God Noo? There Is Zack Also Coming To That Same  College. Zack Enter In, Many Girls Was Looking At Him Because He Looks Charming And Hot On First Day College Orientation.

Zack Went Near Allon, Beat Him On His Shoulder To Wakes Him Up From A Dream World. Allon Shocked ..!!! "Haaa?? What??? Where Is The Girl? Where I'm Now Standing? What Happens To Me? Who Are You?Why You Beat Me?

A Charming Boy Beats Allon ..!!

Interesting Love Started When Two People Love One's

Zack "Sorry I Beat You Because You're Standing In The Middle Of The Entrance If It's Like This How Students Or Lectures Can Get In. Allon Also Apologized Because He The One Whom Wrong And Both Of Them Gladly Became Friends.

Allon And Zack Friends!!! Oh Shit? Then What Will Happen To Angelina? They Both Enter The Meeting Room As Last Students. In The Meeting Room Girls Seated One Row And Boy Were Seated In Another Row Which Means They Are Spaces In The Middle For Lectures Comes In.

Zack Suddenly Felt Something Special In The Meeting Room And His Heart Starts To Sang"Come Closer,Come Closer, I Know You
Missed The Way That I Hold Yaaa!!!" Zack Remembered That The Song Which He Felt On His Heart Only Sang When He Saw
Angelina Or When Strands Near Her! He Turned Back,Front,Right And Left To Find Whether Angelina Is There Or Not. He Feel Sad When Angelina isn't There But Heart Sings Non Stop Like An
Radio!!!

Angelina is There That's Why He's Heart Sings Without A Stop ..!

Angelina Move Forward A Bit And Continue Talks To Her New Friends Whom Gausalya And Thrisal Kaur. Angelina Felt Like There's Someone Whom Special To Her Are There In Meeting Room Too. So She Turned His Head Around Then See, It Was Zack. Zack Sadly faced Down The Floor With An Emotional. So Angelina Slowly Mentions Zack Name.

He Head Up And Saw!! It Was Angelina!!! He Can't Control Himself By Excitement When Saw Angelina. Both Of Them Were Smiling At Each Other Until The Orientation Ends. Each Smiles Express Their Love!! Zack Talks To Her From Eye To Eyes Expressed.

Zack Also Looking At His Watch As Can't Wait For It Over ..!!
#MeetZack
#SmileHappiness
#voteAndCommentsNeeded
#WithLove