Chapter Seven : Meet Each Other

After The Orientation Ends Zack Quickly Ran Out From The Meeting Room To Meet With His Love Angelina. Angelina Wait Outside To Zack Comes Out From The Crowd . Zack Smiles To Her And Show's His Hand To Angelina For Wait There. They Both Had Heart To Heart Meet After A Long Time Ago And Walked While Talking. Zack Can't Believe That Angelina is Also In This College Because She's Little Poor And He Can't Control Himself By Seeing At Her So Madly. " Oh Oh ..!!" Allon Saw Both Of Them Were So Closed And Smiling To Each Other. His Heart Injured when Saw Angelina So Happy With Zack.

Little Loved Conversation Go On..!!

Zack: Holla Carino ..!! You Also Jave Join In This College, Yahoo So Like That I Can Meet Up With You Everyday!

Angelina: Hola Querido..!! Hello Dear How Are You?

Zack: Do You Know Spanish Too ..!! Ohhw I'm Fine After Meets You

Angelina: It's Almost Two Weeks That We Never Been Meet Up Each Other After That Incident..!! Thank You Forever Since That Day You Help My Sister And Me. If You Didn't Help Me That Day Was My Last Day In This World ..!! Sure I'm Death Ready As Now. Yea I Can Speak A Spanish.

Zack: Angelina Just Stop It ..!! Silent No More Talking Ok. Please Don't Ever Ever Repeat Or Says The Word Dead Because Its Badly Hurt's My Heart, Moreover Pain Up Me More. Deadth Or Birth Isn't In Our Hand Because It's Comes Without We Knowing Whom Will Be Given Or Taken By God.

Angelina: I'm Sorry Zack, I Don't No It Will Hurt You But I Just Wanted To Say The Truth With A Thanks.

Zack: No Sorry And No Thanks Between Us Because You're So Special To Me Erhmm I Mean You're Very Important Person To Me. Ahh What Course Did You Choose? I Chooses The Course Which Relates To My Businesses. "Degree In Business Learning Administration" Because  Basically Im The Son Of A World Business Man Mr.Anthony.

Angelina: Is That Right Owwww Whooraay, I Also Take Part In That "Degree In Business Learning Administration" Because My Dream Is To Be A Company Owner Or A Personal Assistant For A Company I Mean Boss PA'.

Zack: That Such A Great Idea Because Later You Can Work In My Company's Too And By The Way I'm Near You Always. Hmmm lovely Idea's.

SUCH A Long Time Talking Moment. ..!!

Allon Tries To Ignore Them But ..!!

Angelina Was Talking To Zack At Outside Of College Main door Meanwhile, Allon Pass Through Front Of Them. Zack Ask Allon To Come Over Here To Introduce Him To His Girlfriend Angelina. Allon Feels Dissatisfied To Go Near Them But Zack Force Him To Come Near Them. Zack Also Introduced Angelina As His Girlfriend. Allon Felt Very Pain When Zack Told Angelina is His Girlfriend. Allon Can't Stand Next To Angelina Because Each Time He Looks Angelina He Feel The Sense Of Love And Heart Automatically Started "Unpeyari Enperai Serthu Vorolodu Uyir Koodal Koorthu Oor Munne Ondraga naamum Naadandhal Enna"

Allon Tells Zack That He's Now Got To Go Back Home Because There Is A Little Personal Work Then He Just Straightforward Go To His Home By Not Looking At Zack And Angelina. Angelina Looks Tired So Zack Says He Will Drop Angelina To Home But She told That She Comes With Her Own Car "Zack I Can Drive By Myself To My Home , So You Also Go Back Home And Take Rest To Fresh Meet Tomorrow At College Again" hmm!!

Zack Also Sadly Agreed With Her And They Ready To Go Back Their Home By Own Transportation. Owww Sweetest Moment That , Zack Gives Her A Strong Flying Kiss To Avoid The Misses Each Other. Angelina Smiled And Take In His Flying Kiss To Her Heart.

What's Happent To Allon Then?

Allon Back To Home, He Drop His Bag, Vallet, Handphone And Then Throw Away All His Valuable Things Which In The Table With So Muvh Angry. He Shouted Loudly "Angelinaa You're My World Not For Zack". He Scream " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......!!!!" And He Continued To Lie Down On His Bed .

Allon Cried Loudly Like A Baby Until There Is No Voice To Speak Because He Was In Love With Angelina But It's His new Friend Zack's Girlfriend And Zack In Love With Angelina Before Him. He Cut His Hand With Sharp Knife And Madly Says Angelina Name For The Moment. Bloods Keep Droping And He Felt Sleepy!! After Ten Minutes He Slept !!!

Awww Sad For The Allon Behavior But what To Do Its Zack Love...!!!

Zack And Allon Whoever Gets Angelina there Lucky Guy!!

Most Importantly Please
#Votes
#Comments
#And Support
#WithLoveTasirah
#ShortChapter