Chapter Eight : A Day Start With Facebook

Angelina Back To Home With A Happy Face, Alex Asked Her Sister That Why Is She So Happy Until Forgotten To Drop The Shoes At Outside. Angelina Didn't Answered Alex Then Unconsciously Said Zack Name With Mad And Alex Heard Angelina Repeatedly Say his Name. Alex Gets Off Angry When Angelina Says Zack Name Repeatedly, So She Ask Angelina That Why She's Telling His Name. Angelina Told Her Sister Alex That What Happened Today In College And Whom She Meet Up With In That International College. Angelina Feel's The Love Sounds.

Alex Furious With Angelina Because She Can See Zack Always But Alex Can't Meet Zack Even For One Day Also. Alex Plans To Separate Their Friendship Before Angelina And Zack Fall In Deep Love. Alex Laughed And Secretly Tells To Her Heart That "Haahaaa , Zack Is Only For Me Angelina And Not For You. I Will Not Going To Let Both Of You Fall In Love Because He's Mine Only!". Alex Feel Happiey When She plan To Separate Their Friendship Love. Alex Doesn't Know That Zack Isn't Just Became  Friend With Angelina , He Also Fall In Love With Angelina Since That Incident.

After Returning His Palace Zack Kept Going To His Parents Room And Kissed Their Parents As a Thank You For The Feedback He's In The International College That He Really Loves Which Angelina Also In. His Parents Too Happy When Zack Put's A Large Smile On His Lips After Many Years Ago, For Sending Him A Best College In All Over The World. Mr. Anthony Hug His Son Zack And Told Him To Successfull In His Future. Zack Hugs His Dad Back !!!

Zack Go Shower While Singing A Song Which Cooled His Heart Beats. After Attired, He Immediately Come To Sit In Front Of The Laptop To On A Facebook Account. Actually He Forgot To Ask Angelina Phone Number So That's Why He Wanted To Find Her Facebook Account To Chit Chat With Her. Zack Feel's Very Difficult To Find Angelina Facebook Because There's Many People Named Angelina.

Ohhhwww!!! He Search In Many Ways That "Angelina, Angel, Ange, Angel Queen And Finally He Searched With Her Full Name Which Is Angelina Joss. Ahhh That's Is My Girl With Blue Dress Picture !!! Zack Saw Angelina Facebook Which With A Cute Blue Dress Selfie Pictured. He Gave An Friend Request And Waiting In front Of Laptop For Angelina Accept The Friend Request. Ophss Dangerous Part !!!

Alex Sign In Angelina Facebook without Her Permission Because She Knows Her sister Id With Password . She Saw A Request On A Notification Bar, So She Open It And See It's Zack Friend  Requests. Alex Kiss Zack Picture Which He Posted On His Profile And Declined The Friend Request!! Alex Silently Said In Her Heart "Zack You're Given A Friend Request To Wrong Girl Actually You Have To Send Me A request Then Definitely I Will Accept It" . Alex Hide The Notification Which Send By Zack From Angelina Facebook Before Her Sister Saw It. Once Zack Saw That He Turn In Sad And He Go Out With Friends To Avoid Sadness.

Allon Hand Bleeding Stop While He Wakes Up And Stopped His Crying. He started With A Fresh Think That To Love Angelina Back Because He Believes In His Love Is Valuable With A Strong Heart. He Believed That All Love Which Has Meaningful That Will Definitely Success If Not Failure. Allon Think Ten Good Way To Become Angelina lover. The First One Is Becoming Her Friend In Facebook , So He Was Looking For The Name Of Angelina Joss In Facebook And Then Sent Her A Request. Request Sent!!

What Requests Sent!!! Damn

Alex Still Using On Her Sister Facebook !!! Alex Saw One More Notification From A New Guy Whom Sent An Friend Request. This Time Alex Didn't Decline Because It's Not Zack!! Alex Accept The Friend Request Which Sent By Allon. Allon Thoughts That Angelina Accepted His Request But It's Her Sister Alex.

Allon Send A Message That "Thank You Angelina For Accepting My Request And Do You Remember Me That The Guy Whom Sent In The Maindoor At College And Madly Looking at You?" Alex Replied And Try To Set Allon Heart Like Angelina Chat With Him.
Alex "You're Welcome And Yes I Remembered You!" . Allon Feel So Happy And He Try To Continue To Chat With Her But There's
Unfortunately The Internet Was Slow And Not Supported To Chat.
Allon Feels Erhmm Then Happily Go to Bed To Sleep!!!

Allon Sleep So Dreamy After He Get Accepted By Angelina !!!

Zack Comes Home, He Log Into Facebook, To Sent A Friend Request Again To Angelina. But It Still Declined, Because Each Time He Sent Request Alex Declined Him To Show Like Angelina Didn't Like To Became A Facebook Friend With Zack. Oww he Sent More Then Twenty Five Times The Friend Request But Even One Also Not Accepted By Alex.

Alex First Plan Was Successful With Great..!! Zack Didn't Have Mood To Dinner, So he Check Angelina Friends List And Saw Angelina Allon Just Become Friends In Facebook. Zack Throw His Laptop And Its Crek!! Paaaahhmm!!! He Really Feel Disappointed Because Angelina Accept Allon Requests But Ignoring His Request. Alex Print Out Zack Picture And Put In Her Wallet As Symbolic Of Love. Zack Heeemm Mummy Daddy!!! Crying ...!

Zack, "Erhmm? Why? She Ignore Me? She ignore His zack? Cry? Hmmm? Dissatisfied ? Disappointed !!!m ? Heart Break?
What Happens To Angelina!!! Angelina I Love U!!!
Erhmmmm!!!!"

Zack Feel The Heart Break Into pieces !!!

Dear Facebook User's , Facebook Are Having More Good Things To View, To Learn, Or To Understand . So Avoid The Bad Habits While Using Facebook And Use It Safely !! Safety Is Always Important !!!

#Votes
#Comments
#Support
#ShareWithfriends.