Chapter Five : On Her First Look

After A Couple Of Days Ago, High School Students Examination Results Are Out And The Students Are Taking Their Own Results. Some Of Them Cried, Some Shouted And Some Of Them Were Be Blindly Thinking With Their Own Results . Angelina Also One Of High School Student Which Brings Her Parents Together To Take Out The Examination Results.

Ohww No 🕐 Results Time ..!!

She Was Afraid To Take The Result Slip And When She Got It On Her Hand, She Started To Scream With Little Cry Because She Pass Her Examination With Straigh A's . Her Parents Felt Very Excited And Kiss Her On The Cheek As They Can't Control Their Happiness. Angelina Feelings Go Crazy Because It's The Time To Miss Her School, Friends And To Meet New Friends At College.

They Back To Home And Discussing About Which College Is Best For Thier Daughter !!! Dad Say "University" Is Overall Best And Mom Said "College" Is Fun And Enjoyable But Angelina Said She Wanted To Study In 'International University College".
Everyone Starts To Think About It And Saying That Is The Most Hard To Get For Poor Students Because Rich Students Only Can Study In The Internationals ..!!!

Angeline Faced Turn Sad And Silently Go InTo Her Room. She Prayed To God "Dear God My Ambition Is To Study Higher At The International But It's Not For The Poor Students As Me.. So What Can I Do Now Dear God" Best Result But Hard To Get International Because Of Her Status Os Poor..!!

After Two Day's Ago, Angelina Received A Letter For Higher Studies. She Open The Letter And Said "Oh My God Its unbelievable " . She Shouted Mom Dad Alex Please Come Here Faster With Full Of Energy. They Also Come And She Excitedly Say To Her Family That She Got The Chance To Study In The Best International University College With Full "Scholarship" To Enter With A High Degree Learning.

Surprised When She Got It ..!!

They Was Happy Because They Taught International Won't Get For A Poor But Now It's Possible. It's Because Angelina Scored Straight A's And Overall Best Student In High School..!!

She Brings The Letter Along her To The International University College For An Registration. After The Registration They Ask Her To Attend The First Orientation Which Will Be On Coming Saturday Before The Class Started. Oh Her Parents So Much Happy And Planned To Surprise Her Tonight. They Arranged A Party Without Angelina Knowing. After Everything Prepared They Closed Angelina Eyes With A Cloth.

Angelina Asking Herself That What Their Parents Trying To Do With Her?Her Parents Bring Her To The Hall And Open The Cloth In Eyes Amd Shouted "Surprise" . She Feel Special When Her Parents Give Her A Surprise. Everyone Comes To Meet Her And Greet Her For the Successful Results And To Enjoy The Study In International University College.

On The Saturday Morning At Angelina Home Was Very Noisy As They All Very Busy Choosing A Beautiful Clothes And Accessories For Angelina. It Is Because Today Was The First Day To Enter The International University College For An Orientation. She Wears A Sexy Pink Coloured Dress And Patterned With A Chain Of Love.

Her Hair Style Was Extremely Changes To Straight With Soft And Her Lips Were Coloured In Dark Red Berry's. She Wears A Great  Beautiful Slight Pink Eyeliner With A Attractive Contact Lenses For Her Eyes. She Took A Most Beautiful Branded Beg With Wearing A Black With Pink Ribbon High Heels To College. She Looks Like Billionaire Daughter!!! Cute And Cute.!!

First Day College Enter Moment!!!!

She Drive Her Own New Expansive Foreign Car To College Which Presented By Her Uncle For Getting Straight A's. She Park In The Space Which Provides By The International University College. Angelina Went Out From Her Car And Everyone Look's At Her Without A Blindfold Because She Looks Extremely Gorgeous Rich. Angelina Goes In But She Didn't Know Where Is The Meeting Room Will Be Having The Orientation For A New Joining Student's.

She Decided To Ask Someone Who Knows That Where Is The Meeting Room Is Then She Walks In And Saw A Boy Whom Stands Alone. She Goes Near Him And Touch His Shoulder To Make Him Turn Back. As Shock He Turns Back To Saw Who Touches His Shoulder. Angelina Smiled And Asked Him For The Direction To The Meeting Room.

Handsome Boy Meets A Gorgeous Girl For The First Time!!

The Boy Didn't Move When He Turn Back And Saw A Beautiful Girl As Angelina. He Didn't Hear What Is Being Asked By Angelina Because His Hearts Starts To Sing A Tamil Song " Unpeyaril EnPerai Serthu Virolodu Uyir Koodal Koorthu Oor Munne OndrGa Naamum Nadandhaal Enna. En Nenjem Theeyai Ul Engum Neeyya Kan Mooduombuthum kan Mun Nindraya, Sirikhadey sirikhadey siripaley Mayakadhey"And His Eyes Just Looking At Her Barely. He Told Angelina Without Any Sense Of Realizing "on Your First Look, I'm Madly Gonna To Love World.

His Heart Repeatedly Sang That Song And He First Time Feel's Like That. Just Stands Like A Crazie And Look's At Angelina Madly.. Oh oh I Thinks That's Another Love Going To Start??

Angelina..!! What? Excuse Me? What I'm Asking And What Are You Telling ? Hello? Are You Ok?? Erhmm??? I Know I'm Beautiful But I Asked You the Directions To Meeting Room But You Talking Crazy!!! Such A Crazieee?

#ThirdCharacterLove
#FirstGretzhen
#SecondZack
#Who'sLucky
#WaitAndReadfullStory
#Addicted2Love
#VotesAndCommentsNeeded