Chapter Seventeen : Outing With MoM

As They Saw Their Daughter Injured, They Feel Scared On The Murder. Her Mother Shouted What Happened To My Daughter, While Alex Comes Out Silently With Scary Face. Angelina Saw Her Little Sister Looked Very Scared For Mother, So Angelina Help Her Sister From This Problem By Lying To Her Parents That She Unfortunately  Fall From Stairs. Alex Shut And Face Down On Floor.

Mother ??

Ohw My Dear I Suddenly Get Scared About Murder !!

Daddy ??

Thank God You're Fine , Not Much Injured ??

Her Mother Drive Angelina To Hospital For First Aid. Mrs. Nancy Feel Worried About Her Lovely Daughter Because All Kind Of Problems Always Loved To Faced Angelina Or Everytime She's The One Injured Badly. Erhmm ?? After First Aid, Mrs Nancy Want To Give Her Daughter A Surprise As To Forget The Pain She Faces Now.

Surprises ?? Oww Love It!!

Mrs Nancy Bring Her To Waffles Shake Icy Shop, Which Angelina Loves To Go Their For Weekends. Angelina Felt So Happy When Her Mother Surprised Her And Hang Over With Her At Waffle Shake Icy Shop. Mrs Nancy Told Her That Whatever You Want Just Ordered, I Will Paid Off. Angelina Forgotten All Her Pain's Which Made By Her Sister Alex And Enjoyed While Hugging Her Mother.

What To Ordered ??

Erhmm ;

List On I'm Gone Enjoy My Weekend With My Mom !

✝ Oreo Milk Shake x2
✝ Waffle Cream Butter
✝Strawberrys Ice Cream With Waffle
✝ Sausages Bread With Cheesy x3

All She Ordered Was On Her Table, This Is Selfie World So She Took A Selfie With Her Mom And Food To Post On "{ Facebook , Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr And Google Plus }"Before Started To Eat ...!! Ok.. Already Posted In All Apps And Time To Enjoy Weekends By Eating All This. Angelina Oh Angelina, She looks Slim But Eats A lot. 😠😠

Mrs Nancy Enjoy Seeing Her Daughter Eating Happily While Drinking The Oreo Milk Shake. Angelina Sounds Loud By Telling " Ehmm Oreo Milk Shake One Of My Most Favorite Drink". Someone's Heard It When Entering  InTo The Same Shop. He Felt Happier Once He See Angelina With An Lady. He Also Ordered The Same As Angelina. Who's That?

He Came Near Her And Say An Hello !! Angelina Introduced Him To Her Mother While Say's A Hello Back. "Mom This Is Allon, Whom My New College Mate". Ohww So That's Allon Not Zack !!
Allon Takes A Seat On Next Table Which Nearby Angelina And Just Looking On Her Cute Smile. Mrs Nancy Saw Allon Slightly , Then Asked Angeline Do You In Love With Anyone ?

Angelina Startled And Wondering Why Her Mom Asking This Question To Her. She Says "Mom I Don't No Yet, If It's Confirmed By My Heart  Sure I Will Tell You First ". Mrs Nancy Smiled And Thinks Allon & Angelina In Love. Mrs Nancy Kindly Like Allon Because He's Handsome And Soft.

Oh Marvelous !! Mrs Nancy Thought Was Wrong?

It's Not Allon..

It's Our Zack Whom Touched Angelina heart..!!

Angelina Finished Up Everything Then Suddenly Think Of Her Little Sister Then Stopped Her Mom For Request To Buy Something For Alex Too "Mom Please Buy Something For Our Alex Too ". Mrs Nancy Proudly Look At Angelina Because She's So Much Care On Her Sister Always. Mrs Nancy Buy Some Special Food's For Alex Then Smiled Towards Allon. Allon Smiled Back !!

In The Car, Mrs Nancy We're Asking About Allon And His Character. Angelina Say's She Don't No Anything About That Allon. Mrs Nancy Can't Believe Because SHe Believes Angelina Fall In Love With Allon. They Reached Home, Before Get Down from Car Mrs Nancy Hold On Her Daughter Then Says  "I Thought Allon Loved You And Look's Great. Don't Miss This Good Opportunity My DEAR" Angelina ?? Mom?? What ?? Allon?? Nolaaaa?? He's Just My Friend.

Mrs Nancy Don't Want Listen Anything From Angelin, Because He Read Allon Heart Not Angelina's One. Angelina? Oh Damn It! Angelina Silently Wanted To Research About Allon After Her Mother Tell Like That. She Never Ever Will Fall In Love With Any Boys Especially Zack. Angelina Called Gausalya It's Busy Then Called Thrisal Kaur ? Ringtone "Farry Tale .. Fairly Tale Ring Ah Ring Ah Roses Bell Open Eyes Kiss Me Down The Cheek .. Oh Fairry!!"

Thrisal Kaur Finally Answered !!

Thrisal kaur : Yes My Honey, What Are You Doing ?

Angelina : wahh Nice Ringtone Yeahh, I'm Not Well Ya, That's Why I Called You For An Help.

Thrisal Kaur : I'm Gladly Here For You? What Do You Want Me To Do? Any Problem Between You And Zack ? You Need Me To Fix It?

Angelina : Nope.. Its Allon ?

Thrisal Kaur : Allon? That Innocent Boy? He Distributed You?

Angelina : Nope Dear, Today I And My Mum Went Out to Waffle Shake Icy Shop, We Meet Him There !!! Then Suddenly Now My Mum Told Me That "Allon Love You And Don't Miss The Opportunity" ? I Don't No What To Do And How To Find Out About That??

Thrisal kaur : Thats Not A Problem , We Can Play A Game On Miss Juliet Class, Miss Juliet Told Us That Her Class Is Free Time? So I Can Offer Some Of Them To Play This Game. So We Can Get To Know what In His Heart ? Even Though Zack?

Angelina : Ohww Really ?? What Game That ?? Interesting !!

Thrisal Kaur : Truth Or Dare ? Are You Ready For It Tomorrow ? I'm Gonna Called Andrea, Allon, Zack, Angelina - You, Gausalya And Me In One Group ? It's This OK for You?

Angelina : Yeaap, Thank You Sweetheart !! You Solve It.. Ok See You Tomorrow !!

Angelina Felt Relaxed After Talk To Her One Of Bestie Thrisal Kaur. Even She Excited To Know What In Zack Heart Too. So Tomorrow Will Suspens All Breaks Or Remain Secret . If She Get Know Allon Loves Her, Did She Will Love Him  Or Continue Love Zack..?

Feel Dizzy?? Sleep And Continue Read !! 😩

#Vote
#Comments
#Support
#With Love Tasirah