Chapter Eleven : Angelina Feel's Special

Owww Zack That's Inuf !!! Everyone Already Get Being In Jealousy. Zack Isn't Just For Fun Kisses Angelina, He Actually Does It Because He Want To Change Everyone By Insulting Her To Jealousy. His Brain Is Full Of Genius Because He Knows What To Do When Something Goes Wrong.

Angelina Felt Shy Because Everyone Looking At Them Madly By Saying "Ohww What A Perfect Kiss" . Hmm Even I'm Too Can't Imagine That How Sweet Their Relationship. Zack Ask Her That Whether She Injured Anyway Or Not There Is Because She Fall Down From Bike While Trying To Seat On Zack Bike.

Angelina Said That Nothing Soo Seriously Injured Me Because You  Saved Me Again And My Happiness Too. Zack Says Just One Thing That " Nothing Is Very Important To Me Especially You". Angelina Smiled To Zack And He Too Smile As A Cute Hamster. Hahaaa Seriously crazy Lover's Whom Love Each Other But Didn't Propose It Yet.

Zack Get An Idea For Safely Gives Her Seat On Bike. He Carry Angelina And Seated Her In front, Then Ask Her Move A Bit Back For Zack Seated On Front And Ride The Bike. Hmm Zack Oh Zack!!! Angelina felt Safe Whenever Zack Did It To Her.

Zack Also Seated And Ask Her That Shall We Go For Lunch Then Go Back To Home. Angelina Accepted To Go Lunch With Him Because Anything Happened To Angelina Zack Is The Only Guy Help Her Out From The Problem. He Started The Bike And Tell Angelina To Hold Him Tightly Because He Going To Ride The Bike.

Angelina Also Hold Him So Tightly And Zack Starts To Sing A Song Which His Heart Singing Now " We Were So Perfect ... Now I'm Feeling Worthless ... So Lost Without You... Calm Me I'm Nervous... Come Closer Come Closer... I Know You Missed The Way That I Hold Yaa... "

Angelina Smile From Behind Him And Feeling Yes When He Sing A Lovely song To Her Then She Act Like She Don't Know Why Zack Is Singing. Angelina..!! Zack ?? Why Are You Singing ?? Erhmmn??? Craziee?? Did You Mad? Hello? Ahyaoo? You Singing Remo Song's ?? Haaa Funny Guy You're Zack!! Sweet Voice But Crazy Timing? Zack Stopped The Bike Then Turn His Face Behind And See Her Then Ask " Are You Really Don't Now That Why I'm Singing  Or You're Trying To Act With Me?? Ehmm Angelina !!"  

Angelina Promised Him That She Really Don't Know Why Zack Is Singing So Madly. Zack Also Didn't Tell The Truth That He Sang The Song From Heart For Angelina But He Told Her That He Sang It Because He Felt Bored. Haaa What A Funny People They Are  Playing With Love!!

When Feel The Sense Of Love We Have To Propose It And Not To Keep In Heart Like A Dump. Both Of Them Reached A Five Star Hotel For Lunch And Angelina Ask Why We Have To Come And Expensive Hotel For Just Eat An Food? Zack Look Her With Happy Anger Then Told Her That This Is Not Expensive For Him Because He Born To Rich.

Angelina Didn't Feel To Good To Eat In A Very Expensive Place, The Same Food As Can Eat In A Normal Place. Zack Second Richest Guy's Son In The World, So How He Can Eat At A Normal Restaurants Because If Any Of His Dad Friends See He Eat A Normal Restaurant For Sure They Think Lower Status At Zack Family And Family Background Image Spoil.

Angelina Isn't Same As Zack Because She Since Childhood She Never Been To Any Expansive Places Just For Once Also. So Now She Felt UnGood, But She Eat In The Five Star Hotel Just For  Zack Happiness. Angelina Love The Taste, She started To Eat A lot, Then Love The Hotel So Much. Haaa That's The Taste Of Rich!

Zack Paid Thirty Five thousand  For Musicians Band For Sang Song Near Their Table As The Moment Of Love Expressing. " Baby.. baby You Saved In My Heart .. Loving You By Heart And Says It By Mouth.. Crazy Dazzy Missy World You're a Princess .. Hmmm Baby Girl Baby Girl I Love You ×2"

Angelina Felt Special When Zack Done It. Hmm Love The Music!! Wahh Zack Do Anything Just For Angelin, He Just Deeply Looked At Angelina Eyes Because Her Eyes Also Expressing The Love. Angelina Is Waiting Zack To Propose First But Zack Already Plans That When To Propose Her Love To Angelina. Both Of Them Can't Wait To Propose To Each Other But They Felt Shy! After The Tastier Lunch Zack Drop Angelina In Her House . "Brumm Brumm Brumm!!!"

Zack Didn't Have Mood To Go Back From Angelina House Because He's Already In Crazy Love With Angelina. Angelina Ask Zack To Go Back His Palace But He Don't Want Go And Ask Her Just One Kiss Before He Left Angelina House. Angelina Didn't Accept Because She Felt Shy But Zack Says If She Didn't Kiss Him, He Will Not Move From Her House.

Angelina ahhhhh?? Kiss?? Ok Wait wait And Wait?? Be Calm And Kiss Him?? Muacchh?? What I Kissed Him? Erhmm! Zack Fall In Damn Happy When She Kissed Him, So He Happily Left  Angelina House.!!Oh Oh Alex Is There?? What Going To Happen ? Andrea And Allon What Happened ? Erhmmm!!! Did Angelina Will Go College Tomorrow ?? Wait And See Next Chapter !!

#SpecialFeel
#Love&Kiss
#Vote&Comment
#Support&Share