Chapter Fourteen : At The Shoping Mall

They Gone For A Long Drive By Car Then Stop In A Residential Area While Full Fill With Shopping Centers. He Get Down His Princess From Car And Welcomed To A Shopping Center. Zack Wanted To Surprise Angelina By Bringing Her To His Own Shopping Center Which Biggest And World's Famous Shopping Center. "Whattt Shocking"

Angelina Says "Aww... It's So Big Fantasy Shopping Mall"  That Because She Never Been Seen This Shopping Center Before, Even Though She's Born And Grows Teenage In That Same Country. Red Carpet With Snow Flowers Drops For An Princess Of Zack .

"Waw" Angelina Surprised That Moment When The Red Carpet And Snow Flowers Drop While She Walks In. All The Security Guard Salute Them And Welcoming Them As King And Queen. Everyone In That Shopping Center Looks At This Cute Couple And Saying "Ahhhh Waw So Lovely".

Angelina Saw The Crowd She Feel's Shy And shiny. Zack Hold Her Hand And Shows All the Shops Inside The Shopping Center. Zack Says Angelina Can Take Whatever She Wants In This Shopping Mall. Eventually Zack Says That She Has rights To Take His Heart Too. Owww How Sweet.

Angelina Says She Doesn't Want Anything Because She Already Happy When Zack Gave Her A Pleasant Surprise. Zack Felt Hmm But He Didn't Want Angelina Go Back Home With A Empty Hand So First Of All He Brings Angelina Inside The Phone Section Shops Because Her Phone Was Broken.

Angelina Aww There Are So Many Expensive Mobile Phones With HD Cameras. Zack ASk Her To Take Whatever SmartPhone She Likes But She Refuses It. She Say "Zack I Don't Want Please ... Please ... Please ... Please Bubbly !"  Eww Damn Great Boy Meh

Zack Didn't Accept It, He Ask The Seller Of His Shop To Take Out All The Most Expensive Smartphone To See Which One Zack Likes To Present Angelina. The Seller Put's All Ezpansive Smartphones [Black Diamond IPhone 5, Goldvish Eclipse, Sirin Solarin Crystal, Gresso Regal Gold, Diamond Rose IPhone 32GB, IPhone Princess Plus, Aston Martin Racing 808, Dior Reverie Haute Couture And Other Samsung Brands Additionally Latest Vivo And Oppo Brands].

Angelina ?? Waw First Time I Saw All The Most Expensive SmartPhones. She Can't Believe It's True, So She Pinch Her Self To Check Whether It's True Or Not. "Ouchhh Painful" OMG Soo It's True!! Zack Ask Angelina To Take Anything She's Love It. Even though He Says It's You're Choice To Choose How Many Smart phones You Want.

I Rather Be Angelina Because Can Choose Many Smart Phones Which I Like. "Hahahaa" Angelina Told Zack To Pack All The Smartphone Whichever Have In This Whole Shopping Center For Her Uses.

Zack Immediately Says It To His Seller That To Pack Up Everything Whichever Have In This Shop For His Princess. Zack Don't Care How Much He Spends For His Angel Because He Only Care Her Happiness With Extra Smiles.

So They Started To Pack Everything But Angelina Shocked While Stopped Them And Said "I'm Just Kidding With You Zack, Actually I Don't Want Anything. I Can Repair My Old Phone!! Sorry For Insulting You Bubbly" Zack Didn't Agree With Her So He Choose One Best Model Which Is Black Diamond IPhone 5 For Her.

Oh Shit, Andrea Coming To The Same Shopping Mall! Why She Comes?? Andrea Come To Buy A New Phone Because The Phone She's Using Now Is Last Year Model And She's Needs This Year Model. Oh My Marvelous , She Saw Zack While Angelina Goes To Restroom. Andrea Go Near Him And Says A Hello.

Zack Responded Her Because He Doesn't Want Hurt Anyone Feelings. Zack "Hi Andrea, Nice To Meet You... Wait There Is My Girl!" Andrea Turn Back And See, It Was Angelina. Andrea Much Much Anger.

Angelina "Hellow Andrea, Surprised To See You Here". Andrea "I'm Much Surprised That You're With Zack". Zack Smiled With Happiness And Told Her That He Always Will Be With Angelina Only. Andrea Looks Aggressive And Go To Next Shop of Smart phones In That Shopping Center. Zack Continued About The Smartphone Which He Takes For Angelina, Zack Choosing A Crystal Pink Cover For That Phone While Add Some Screen Protection.

Zack Little Bit Bow Down Then Sweetly Gives The New Phone To Angelina By Saying Love You Always. Zack Didn't Propose To Her Yet His Love But He Always Mentioned Angelina That Love You Always. Hahah Zack I'm Waiting The Moment Of Proposal.

Angelina just Grabbed Her  Head While Felt Shy!!

Angelina Thanked Him With A Smiled Then Says "You're My Beastie Always Zack" Zack Felt Owww Great. Andrea Isn't Buying Anything Because She Just Looking At The Sweet Couple Which She Hates A lot.

Angelina Sweetly Welcoming Zack For Take A Selfie In This New Phone. They Click Four Times With Different Reactions Of Selfie. Oww That's So Sweet. Andrea So So Much Angry Till Knock Her Hand In Wall. Andrea Ask The Seller That Why Zack Didn't Paid Money For That Smartphone?

They Laughed At Her "Hahaha... Funny Girl..!!" And Said This Shopping Mall Is Zack's One Whom Runned By His Dad. Andrea Eyes Are Blinking When Heard That And Fall More Deeply To zack.

Angelina Felt So Happy The Moment Zack Gives Her A Lot Of Happiness And Andrea Feels Damn Angry When She Everytime Saw Zack With Angelina. Zack And Angelin Returned Home But Unfortunately It's Seen By Alex. Oh What A Crazy Love, All The Enemies Are Followed Angelina Its Because Of Zack. Ohhh May God Bless This Cute Couples..

#Super
#Scene
#Vote
#Comments
#Support
#WithLoveTasirah