Chapter Thirteen : Her Smartphone Break's

It's Was A Terrible Morning Because Angelina Smartphone Was Break Into Pieces By Alex And She Tell It Accidentally Broken. That Was A Second Plan Which Planned By Alex To Separate Angelina And Zack By Giving The Angelina Smartphone Broken Into Pieces.

Alex Is Praying To God That This Plan Must Be Successfully Help To Separate The Unmatched Couple Whom Zack & Angelina And She Promised God That She Will Not Be Tired Of Planning Thousands Of Ideas For Makes Them Break As Now The Phone Breaks.

She Laughed In Her Heart Silently "Soul Of Heart, Hahahahahaha Huhuhu HahH " While Angelina Cries For The Incident. Pity Angelina Whom Doesn't Know That Alex Is Doing This For Sperate She And Zack.

Alex Successfully Start Another idea ...!!

Alex Planned Was To Break Angelina Smartphone While To Make Zack Angry On Angelina! It's Because There Is No College On Saturday And Sunday, So For Sure If She Didn't Call Zack He May Get Angry. Alex Was Planned That If There's No Mobile For Angelina For Sure She's Borrowing Alex Mobile To Call Zack, So That's Moment Alex Can Do Some Interesting Work. Angelina Was Crying And Shouting Like An Mad For Break Her Phone.

Alex Act To Her Like That Incident Was Accidentally Happened. Angelina Was So Angry, So She Go Down From Her Room To Garden For Take Some Fresh Moments. She Touched All The Roses And Flower's With So Sadly While Thinking About Zack.

She Worried That Two Days She Can't Meet Up With Zack And Also Didn't Have Any Chance To Talk With Him Because Phone Are Into Pieces Now. Angelina Sadly Shouted "Shit What A Bad Day"

Ohpp!! Zack Called Her Twenty Times😲

In The Garden, She Seated Down On A Grass And Thinking How To Call Zack Then Talk To Him Because There's No College For Two Day's. Angelina Get An Idea Which Is To Borrowed Alex Phone For A Moment. Alex Saw Angelina is Coming From The Garden To Her, So She Started To Act As Crying 'heemm Hmmm Haaaumm" .

Angelina Go Near Her And Say Sorry To Alex For Scolded Her Just Now Then Ask Her An Help Which Is To Borrow Her Mobile. Alex Silently Happy Because Her Plan Started To Getting For Successs.

Alex Tell That She Can't Borrowed Her Phone, Then Angelina Turns To Sad..!! Angelina Pleased Her, And Also Says Her That She Will Give Whatever l She Ask If She Borrowed Her Phone Just For A Moment. Alex Borrowed Her After She Tell I Will Do What Ever you Want..!!

Alex Oh Alex ! Such A Criminal Mind..!!

Angelina Call Zack!!! Calling But He's Not Answering There Is Because He Usually Never Answered Any New Numbers. Angelina Kept Calling Him But He Didn't Answered "Awww" .! Angelina Texted Him "Hi I'm Angelina ". He Received The Message And See it. Zack Accepted The Unknown Message , Then Says It's Not Unknown. Zack Angry With Angelina Because She Didn't Answer His Call Just Now But Unfortunately Zack Doesn't Now Angelina Phone Is Broken.

Zack Call Her Back , She Says Hellow Then Zack "Hey What The Hell Ya, I Call You Twenty Times What's App You, We Chat And Etc...!! Did You Checked Or Not!! Since Morning I Felt Missing You So I Call You To Talk To You, But You Played With My Emotionals Rite!!!" Angelina Eww Hawww Cried When Zack Scolded Her And Declined The call. Angelina ?? Awww!! He Scolded me... He Angry So Fast hesss!!!

Angelina Call Him Again!! "Dringgg Dringg Dringg Roses" He Declined... Declined ... And Declined All Her Calls. She Texted Him " Zack, Why You Scold Me Without Knowing What Happened To Me In This Morning.

"I'm Sorry Zack!!!! Sorry I'm Not Playing With Your Emotionals !!! Today Morning My Phone Accidentally Was Broken By My Little Sister Alex So That's Why When You Call Me I Can't Answer..!! My Screen Can't Used It At All Ready ..!! But Now I Borrowed My Sister Phone Is Just To Talk You... Zack If I'm Hurt Your Feelings Sorry Always Sorry..!! Bye !! When Your Angry Calm Down Tell Me I Will Call You For sure ..!!" Zack Received !! Zack Knock His Head Himself After Seen The Message.

Zack Reads That, He Says That He's Really Mad Because He Get Angry Fast Before Knowing Was The Truth Is. Zack Call Her, Alex Answered His Call And Zack "Muchh muchh mucahh My Baby, Sorry For Scold You". Alex Feel Zack Kisses And Keeps Happy Silently. Angelina Coming To Alex Room, Alex Talk To Zack That "Hello Zack, I'm Alex And My Sister Go Out With His Boyfriend!!"

Zack Shock That He Gave Kisses For A Wrong Girl And He Felt Unhappy When Heard That Angelina go Out With Another Boy!! Did Zack Believes Alex Or Not. Not At All, He Felt Hurt When Alex Told Him Like That But He Thinks Better Go To Angelina House And See In Whether Angelina Is In Home Or not Because He Don't Want Believe Anyone Blindly Accept Angelina.

Angelina Heard Everything That Alex Talked To Zack And She Wondering That why Alex Lied To Zack In fact Angelina didn't Have Any Boyfriend?? Angelina Thinking And Thinking Over! Zack Reached Angelina Home , He Horns "Peeep ... Peeep.. Peep!" Angelina Felt Like someone Very Important For Her Are There Is While Horning, So She Get Down From Stairs To See Whom Is That. Zack Get Down From Car, Angelina Goes Out. Both Of Them Seeing Each Other And Felt The Moment Of Missing.

Zack "Aww Thank God I Didn't Believe That Girl Alex Whom Lied To Me About Angelina." Oww Zack Hugs Her When She Comes Near Him And Give A Slight Kiss. Angelina Repeatedly Says Many Sorry To Zack For The Incident Just Know But Zack Says He Didn't Take It Seriously Because He Starts To Believe Angelina. Oooo So Sweet When We Start Believing Someone Whom We Loved Truly We Won't Meet Up With Break Up Or Divorce.

Zack Ask her To Come With Him In Car To One Important Place. Angelina Agreed Because Her Parents Go Out To Work Then They Will Only Came Home At Midnight. So She Darely Go With Him. He Started To Felt The Song Come Closer Come Closer...!!

Both Of Them Were Talking To Each Other, Listening To Songs And Silently Smiles Till Reaching The Place Which Zack Wanted To Bring Angelina. Where Did Zack Actually Wanted To Bring Angelina?? Awww?? Any Surprises Or Suggestions ? Hmmm!!! Feeling Wanted To Know!! Keep Calm !! crazieee Yaa!! Zack & Angelina

#VoteAndComment
#Support
#WithLoveTasirah
#Addicted2Love