11.Listen Closely

My new book cover made by bapossmys is amazing.

I want you to promise me that, you're not gonna ever let anyone tell you that you're not good enough. ~Nicki Minaj

|3 Months Later|

Nicki knocked on the houses main entrance door. Dean had texted her a speedy message saying that she needed to make it to his house as soon as possible. Nicki knocked again but there was still no answer she pulled out her phone to call him but before she could he honked his horn behind her. Nicki quickly turned around to see Dean driving a golf-cart. She blinked a couple of times to make sure her vision wasn't deceiving her.

"What the hell Jon," Nicki shook her head and walked down the porch steps. She opened her car and threw her purse on the passenger seat then walked the rest of the way to meet Dean on the sidewalk that looped around the vast neighborhood.

"Come sit next to big papa." Dean said and bit his lip as he patted the passenger side of the no-door golf cart. Nicki giggled a bit and stood on the driver side of the cart to give Dean a kiss. Dean gave her a quick little kiss before tapping the passenger seat again gesturing for Nicki to sit down.

"I'd rather sit on top of big papa." Nicki winked and then spread her legs to straddle him. She felt his immediate boner through the grey leggings she was wearing; the leggings flattered her black pullover hoodie and black slip-on's very nicely.

"You can't sit on top of me like that while I'm tryna drive though." He explained to her in a low voice. She pulled off his snapback and kissed his forehead.

"Then I guess I'm driving." She smiled and positioned herself opposite of before so now her booty was resting on his lap.

She adjusted the snapback on her head put her foot on the gas and floored it. Vruuuuuum! The golf cart sped off and the wind blew through the vehicle.

"WOOOOO!" Nicki shouted as she tried her best to control the cart.

"Slow down." He demanded and pushed his foot down on the break causing their whole bodies to jolt forward and the hat that was on her head to fall off. She looked at him over her shoulder, smiled and flirtatiously giggled. Dean mocked her and then in seriousness he said:

"Go pick it up." His lips were now closed tight and his eyes were squinting threateningly.

Nicki sucked her teeth and hopped off his lap. She walked around to the front of the cart and bent down to pick it up, accidently giving Dean a full-view of her apple bottom ass.

"Oh damn, work it baby." Dean whistled at her. She stood up straight and placed his hat low on her head; she playfully whirled her hips around and made her booty-toot.

Dean pulled out a stack from his pocket and jokingly threw a few dollar bills at her.

"Where do you get all that money from anyway?" Nicki asked as she casually picked up the bills she rightfully earned. Dean laughed.

"I saw your video and went to the bank and got a couple of hundreds. I always to live the dream of throwing money." Dean said chuckling.

"Boy, you stupid." Nicki said shaking her head.

"Stupid for you." Dean said smirking.

"Whatever." Nicki said.

"Come inside with me." He gestured for her to get back in the cart and then he drove her back to his house.

💎

Nicki sat down on Dean's revolving armchair awaiting Dean to muster up the words he was trying to say.