Chapter 1: Remembrance

1 Month Later Since The Crota Event

The Cliffside is the spot to sense your knowledge and surroundings. You can see the whole city and the Tower from here. This spot is my spot. I use it to meditate when I have free time, which is rare. It's located at a halfway point between my home and the City. But today is different. I open a book and sit down criss crossed. I read the what the book says.

The Glyphs of The Celestial Stars
"We Howl with our Light as we Prowl in the Night. We Dance with Ripping Blades, as We Glance at our Whipping Braids. We fire Gold Shots to put Fear into our enemy's Bold Plots and put them in Tears. And we Hunt in the Nights, as we see our enemies as Runts in our Sights."
- The Hunter

"The Knowledge we Heed is in our Biology we Lead. The Path that we Take is the that Wrath we Make. And the Suns we Sing to our Darkest are the Lungs we Linger to the Darkness."
- The Warlock

"We Break the Darkness, so we can Rake out the Longest. Our Wards will Defend us as their Lords will fight Against us. And our Hammers on Mars will Blander the Bars we hold against us."
- The Titan

"This was as close as I could get," I told Nolan.

"Interesting," he said. "But I swear I saw something last night."

I pull out my hand and summon him. "What, like a dream? I don't think an AI can have a dream."

"No no no no no no. It was like a fluctuation. An image or sight I saw for a short moment," he says flying towards me.

I laugh and close the book. "Okay okay," I said pushing him back gently. "For now, we're gonna have to wait. There's nothing we can do until you have another vision or if it actually happens."

He disappears into my mind as the conversation came to a close.

I stare out into the beautiful sunset as it sets down into the night. It was peaceful. Feeling the gentle wind flow with my hair, having my eyes close and just taking it all in. Speaking of my hair, the ombré disappeared, it was fully white again. My fangs were also gone as well. Though I didn't like the ombré, I did miss the fangs. Everything was quiet. The only thing I heard was the wind blowing.

"You know, Crimson, I was born the moment the Traveler died," he told me.

I summon him with my hand again. "You did, didn't you?" I say. "You told me bits and pieces, but never the full story."

"Well, I was born as everything else collapsed around us."

I look at him as he explains.

"Before That day, there had never been a Ghost. There had never been a Guardian."

"Do you remember anything about the Traveler before?" I ask.

"No. I didn't know much about the Traveler," he replied. "but I know it made me to bring you back. And I spent a really, really long time searching for you.

"How long did it take you to find me?"

"Like I said, I really, really long time," he replied. I reply with a soft giggle. "The Cosmodrome? Not the first place I looked."

I laughed as he chuckled.

"As I saw the other Ghosts find their Guardians, and the centuries went by, I thought I wondered if I'd never find you."