Chapter 2: busting my ass

Pov Lucy

I looked shocked at my spirits who busted through the door. I was even more surprised when they all took a battle stance as if I would ever attack them. It hurt me quite a lot.

"Loke?" I asked questioningly. Looking at the man who would usually play my hero, but now my powers were directed at me. He squinted his eyes as if to place my voice. Luckily Aquarius seemed to recognize me.

"Lucy is that you?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Yes who else would it be?" I asked looking at her as if she grew a second head. The reliable mermaid put her vase down.

"Lucy you've changed. Your hair, your eyes, your power." She said. That when she heard someone groaning. She ran to the King.

"Are you okay?" She asked the King. He laughed loudly at his daughter.

"My daughter, I am doing okay. Though you've got quite some powers in that small frame." He said chuckling.

"Daughter!" Lucy's spirits yelled. The King nodded at his Lysol subjects.

"This is mine and Layla's daughter, Lucialla Eolande." The King introduced me.

"She'll be your new queen. Once I give her the throne."

"I always told you, you were my princess." Loke said grabbing my hand and kissed it. I laughed awkwardly while pulling my hand back.

"Anyways, I need one of you to get her to the dragons."

"I'll do..." Loke got hit on the head by Capricorn.

"I'll be willing to take this task upon myself, my king." Said Capricorn making a deep bow.

"As formal as ever, my friend." Layla said. No one noticed her recovery and everyone jumped a bit.

"I accept my wife trust you more than that dimwit. So please take Lucy to the dragons." The King said politely. Loke groaned.

"I am no dimwit." He said.

"He indeed isn't! He has protected me for a long time." Lucy said. Protecting her trusted friend. Loke smiled at the kind words of his master.

"We know sweetie, but Loke is acting way to familiar with you." My mom said hinting at the flirting behavior of the orange haired lion.

It made Loke flush a bit red. It was mostly shame being caught red handed. Especially by the mother of the girl he liked the moment he saw her.

Capricorn grabbed my hand and lead me away from them all. Before the exited the room he stopped.

"I'll be taking the princess to the dragons." He said. He then took Lucy outside.

She looked at the colorful celestial world. This wasn't the first time she had been here, but still, it caught her breath every time she came here. The goat like man opened a portal. She could see different floating islands, before Capricorn rudely pushed her through the portal.

I landed on my but quite harshly. Capricorn landed next to me. He however was able to land on his feet. It made me pout at him. He smirked not an evil smirk it was friendly.

"You and your mother are the same if I didn't do that you would still be standing there looking at the portal." The kind goat man explained. He helped me up and held me in a brace as a strong wind was almost knocking me down again. A fire red dragon landed in front of us.

"Igneel!" Screamed Capricorn pretty mad at the dragon for almost hurting me. He turned into a man with red hair. He had a scar going through his eyes.