Chapter 5: Winning the bet

I woke up in the hotel room master had reserved for me. It wasn't anything special. Just a bed and a night stand. It also had a bathroom and a small closet. So it wasn't really that much. I stretched a bit to wake up my sleepy muscles and requiped into a fresh attire. I was now dressed in black shorts. With a white crop top. On the crop top stood 'I am sorry for what I said when I was hungry'. In fancy letters. I called out plue because I really wanted some company. It was boring being alone. I have always been surrounded by a group of people. First by my maids in Jude's home, then by fairytail, then by the dragons, the fairies and the wolfs. I walked out of the hotel and towards the train station. Master said that they would be arriving at noon according to Loke. He even thinks noon is a time. Stupid lion. I suddenly got knocked over.

"Stop the thief." Screamed a woman. I felt the earth and felt exactly were the where.

"Earth pillar." The two man got shot back and landed on the ground beside me. I grabbed the bag from one of them. I gave it to the woman eo was standing there.

"Thank you. How can I ever repay you?" The woman said saying that overused and cringey line.

"It's okay ma'am, glad I could help." I said waving it away.

"I know I'm rooting for fairytail in the games." The old lady said. I smiled at her.

"That would be great." I said.

"You are one delightful young lady." The old lady said. She pinched my cheek. I rubbed my neck awkwardly and bid the old lady farewell. I walked through the crowds.

"Maybe fairytail isn't that bad after all. They still have strong mages." Were some of the whispers that could be heard. Plue who was now walking besides me since I had accidentally dropped was humming a soft song. Of course in his own special way. I finally reached the train station and heard the familiar moaning of the sick dragon slayers in the distant. I laughed at their misfortune. Natsu had probably barfed ten times on the way here while Gajeel and Laxus were this greenish pale color, not wanting to look weak and endured it. When the train finally stood still a lot of people spilled out of the train.

"Lushee!" I heard him say before the small ball of blue fluff knocked me down.

"Happy how are you?" I asked, groaning in pain a little.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw someone with pale blueish hair. He held out a hand.

"Yea I am fine." I said grabbing his hand as he pulled me up. The cat kind of glared at the person. (I mixed the things up on purpose. Don't worry.)

"Ah... You're with them." The guy said.

"Lyon!" Growled someone. I looked behind me and saw Gray.

"Gray?" I asked.

"It's nothing Lucy." Gray said as he pulled me away from the friendly guy that helped me up.

"I'll see you around, Lucy." The guy said before disappearing in the crowd.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"He was the reason of a mission. We once had, he then joined a guild. We have had a mission together once. But I still don't trust him." Gray explained.

"Is he your rival." I asked. He nodded.

"yeah of some sorts." Gray said. It then hit me that I have missed a lot of stuff and I still haven't caught up with them.

"Happy!" Screamed Natsu looking for him.

"Natsu we're here."I said.

"Happy let's go get some fish for you." I said. He nodded.