Chapter 9: Mira matchmaking demon

It was too late for the poor model from the blue Pegasus guild to be rescued now. Mira had changed into a new and for her ultimate demon form. Nothing was gonna stop her from obliterating her opponent who stood in her way of matchmaking. Jenny regretted the words the moment they came out of her mouth. The former top model had never looked that much like a devil. The growing black orb that was growing in the palm of the demon matchmaker was making the girl so nervous she fainted and therefore losing the match. The whole arena was shocked. Not really knowing what just happened.

"Tch.. trying to tie my princess too a piece of garbage." Lucifer mumbled in Mira's voice. He gave Mira back control and she changed back.

"Don't get in my way next time, okay?" Mira said sweetly. The smile she was giving was anything but sweet. The shudders went throughout my body.

"Can you believe this? Mira was just toying with the poor model!" The pumpkin said.

"That's fairy tail for you, don't get in between them and the things they believe in. They will come at you with all they got." Yajima said to the pumpkin remembering all to well how Makarov used to be.

"They are very protective of those who they consider family members. So for those interested in Lucy good luck." Yajima said.

"On to the next battle!" I screamed. The awkwardness of the moment taking over.

"For the next fight there is Yukino against Kagura!" It was an exciting fight they had bet their life's on the outcome. Yukino grabbed the golden key of the 13th zodiac. Summoning a big black snake. As she couldn't win against Kagura with Libra and Pisces. But Kagura finally got serious and killed the snake in a swift motion with her sword and knocking Yukino out. Making Sabertooth miss out on even more points which could possibly endanger her. The master didn't want to have losers in his guild.

Lucy didn't trust it and she knew her gut feeling was right so she grabbed happy the moment the games where over and started following the silent group. They didn't speak and they were all looking down. Sting peeked towards Yukino from time to time to see how she was cooping. Happy looked at the group and kept quiet even he noticed that whatever was about to happen was not good and the mood was surrounding the team. She already felt sorry for Yukino but she was going to safe Yukino. They finally reached their guild and Lucy slipped in behind them. Hiding herself behind a pillar.

"You!" Screamed the guildmaster disgust was clear in his voice. He gained everyone's attention. The old giant looked at the girl with white hair that was slightly quivering.

"You sullied the guilds name. How can we be proud to call ourselves sabers when you just lost the right of your own life." Tears streaked the poor celestial mage face as she was afraid of what the punishment might be.

"Publicly remove your guild mark. We won't be associated with you anymore!" That's when I couldn't take it anymore.

"How dare you? Who are you to humiliate her in front of her comrades?" I said stepping out from behind the pillar.

"Look father a pesky fly." Someone said stepping out from behind the big old man.

"Orga deal with the nasty mosquito. So we can move onto our tradition." The woman said she had long black hair going down her back and to small buns on top of her head. She was wearing a long but revealing blue dress that fit her like a second skin. She looked at me as if I were the most disgusting thing to have ever crossed her path.

The lightning god slayer was having second thoughts about following the order he had received from the strongest wizard in their guild. After all whatever she did couldn't come close to what he felt when Lucy had him out for the count with merely one hit. He didn't react to the order in time and he got hit by one of the guildmaster's beams. The green haired man shot back straight into a wall. It had angered the blonde celestial princess. The people she had befriended during the games were good people and didn't deserve this treatment. She transformed into her celestial battle Armor.