Chapter 3: Home sweet home

1 years has passed for me and I made so many new friends. However for my old friends it has been 8 years they probably have forgotten all about me. I still remember Mira's devilish match making sessions. Reading with levy was one of my favorite things to do. Watching Cana drink so much she would fall of her chair. The arguing from Natsu and Gray. The strawberry cheesecake fetish from Erza. The manly Elfman and Laxus who just opened up to me. I missed every little thing. Eight years is a long time. They probably thought I was dead and stopped looking for me. I teleported to Magnolia to the place where the fairytail guild used to stand. Used to as in it's not there anymore.

"What are you looking for pretty lady?" Asked somebody. I turned around to face them. Only to take a step back in shock. In front of me stood a weird looking man with a cigar. He wore a yellow suit and a purple cape.

"I am looking for fairytail."

"Don't join that shit hole, pretty lady. You should join my guild instead twilight ogre." I took a step back again not wanting him to close to me.

"Oh I am a member from 8 years ago but the guild has moved." I said holding my left hand up. It held the pink fairytail insignia. He grumbled something under his voice when there was a sound of an explosion. The guy looked at the place where the smoke was coming from.

"My guild!" He screamed in horror. I followed him only to see the people I wanted to see the most.

"Erza, Mira!" I screamed hugging them. They pushed me back harshly.

"Don't act familiar with me, I have never seen you before." Erza's cold words hurt me but I smiled and put my hand up.

"It's me Lucy." I said. It was their turn to jump me.

"Lucy." They said while hugging me close.

"You don't seem to have aged." I stated.

"We searched for you. A year long master wanted to do the s-class trial so the s-class members could look for you. We got stuck on a island that was going to be destroyed by this massive dragon. Luckily we got saved by our first master but that was some kind of sleeping spell cause it took 7 years to recover." Mira explained to me. So for them it was also a year. We've missed each other for a year. We let each other go.

"It's good to have you back Lucy." Said a voice coming from behind us I recognized the voice as no other.

"It's good to be back old man." I said grinning at the old master Makarov. He gave me a thumps up

"Now about the money." Makarov said threateningly. Having the demon ladies turn into demons for the extra effect. The man cowered away and started mumbling things like please don't kill me and there's no debt to repay.

"You are kind of disappointing. Talking smack about fairytail without being able to back it up." I created a bubble in my hand and threw it against him.

"Hahaha you weak little-" He got scared and stopped talking when the bubble was now covering his hand. He tried shaking it of but that only quickened the process and soon the man was in a bubble probably screaming from the tops of his lungs. I gave the bubble a kick and he started skipping away.

"Lucy?" The asked questioningly.

"Awh... come on it's only magic that I use to pull pranks on people. The bubble will pop later today." I said giggling. I used this magic all the time on Igneel when he woke me up way to early.

"Let's go home." We all said at the same time walking to the outskirts of town. I saw a farm like building with fairytail written on it. We walked in everybody back to the way they were before I left them.